~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

so is it like one season = 1 murder investigation ? If this murder investigation takes two seasons to solve .... well I'm not sure how long will i be interested !

Now that you guys have finished season 1 of the Killing, can you imagine how frustrating it would have been for viewers who had been watching the entire season from the start? And can you imagine the kind of balls it takes for a showrunner to leave a story hanging like that? Especially when there was no guarantee that they would get renewed?

So, who do you think did it? Post your guesses here and we'll see if it was right when you're done :P (I won't spoil it)

The killing is kind of redundant now there is Top of the Lake out, which has a similar story but is leagues, miles, and space years away better than the former. Very impressive story-telling, characters, and is gorgeous to look at. And the central mystery actually has legs.

The killing is kind of redundant now there is Top of the Lake out, which has a similar story but is leagues, miles, and space years away better than the former. Very impressive story-telling, characters, and is gorgeous to look at. And the central mystery actually has legs.

hmmm sounds interesting, but can't go back from 'the killing' now , spent too much time with it, have to know who's the killer ! BTW, the plot is getting murkier in s02 with the political angle brought in , i kinda guessed that as well .... but was suspecting adams not his lackeys :P

once i did a similar thing on one of the missions of saints row (the first one).... there was this bitch hard mission , which was damn time consuming as well .... after some umpteen no of retries i complete it, and in my joy, instead of pressing save game, i press loadgame -> yes to confirm ..... and bam ! I was :wallbash:

One of my favourite TV series just had its 100th episode.

So awesome..

iopDksKcAfZGI.gif

Lets all do the chocolate dance...chocolate dance...chocolate dance!!!

omg !! epicness. i need to see it all. Snake, last i saw was one of the hitchcock themed episode, the second one. can you help me remember it, one of it was with jules as hostage and another that i saw had a bomb blast in/near a river, both were season finales iirc, which ever one was the later one, i saw that last.

I need where to restart from :)

omg !! epicness. i need to see it all. Snake, last i saw was one of the hitchcock themed episode, the second one. can you help me remember it, one of it was with jules as hostage and another that i saw had a bomb blast in/near a river, both were season finales iirc, which ever one was the later one, i saw that last.

I need where to restart from :)

Just watch from s01e01. Worth it. I am on my second watch through current on s4.