Sleeping Dogs

ScrewyAurum

Btw have you ever heard anyone having a name Pendrew? Pendrew like an Andrew like a pendrive. :lol:

These guys ran out of the names too. Teng is a police officer and a scientist for triad. Once you meet second Teng, your phone deletes first Teng from its address book. Genius.

Then there's a Vincent and a Winston. And I'm sure theres one more Wei in the game. :lol:

Finally, for a open world game, its shame if they have to play 2 unconnected missions at the same set. One of the missions when you go in a back alley to search for an ally...its the same place you have been to earlier in the game to investigate murders.

Similar thing happened in a mission you need to go to a starlet's apartment.

Whats kgnsd?

It's Teng and Tang i think so :scratchchin:

[[gtafanboyseverywhere]]

It is Teng and Tang. And Udham, you are trying too hard :console:

Oh ya its Teng and Tang. :D

Address book thing is still valid.

And it happened 3rd time. I go to this russian chick's apartment. Which is right behind the Nightclub...I broke in here myself during freeroam earlier and I was thinking why they have kept it open.

The game only allows you to call people when they have a mission/something to do.

Teng will reappear in your contact list if ever you are needed to call her.

That's a fine example of chinese hardcoding, rather than handling the scenario if Wei calls someone else, they simply show person whom he supposed to call.

Then why not simply dial the number for him. :doh:

That's a fine example of chinese hardcoding, rather than handling the scenario if Wei calls someone else, they simply show person whom he supposed to call.

Then why not simply dial the number for him. :doh:

Stop mentioning the faults.. Or else uncle pooo will come after you :P

Can someone please help me here, it has been really frustrating. I take some time out of my day to play the game and then this sh*t happens. I'm a little riled up.

Yesterday night I played Sleeping Dogs and shut my computer down. Today I logged in, started Steam and launched Sleeping Dogs. It launches but does not go above 10-15 FPs where with the same settings it was playing perfectly fine yesterday. I did not touch anything, did not fiddle with any setting or anything really. I just logged in, launched the game and now it doesn't work. I restarted multiple times, even downloaded the 200MB driver from Nvidia and installed it again, quit and relaunched Steam multiple times and changed the graphics settings to Low to see if it would help. It did not. Even at Low the FPS remains 10-15. I don't understand. It worked fine with a mix of med and high settings yest.

Does anyone have any clue? I really can't find much in Google. Most of the results are generic low FPS stuff.

It's just very weird and I would like to have spent my time playing the game instead of trouble shooting this.. situation.

Yesterday night I played Sleeping Dogs and shut my computer down. Today I logged in, started Steam and launched Sleeping Dogs. It launches but does not go above 10-15 FPs where with the same settings it was playing perfectly fine yesterday. I did not touch anything, did not fiddle with any setting or anything really. I just logged in, launched the game and now it doesn't work. I restarted multiple times, even downloaded the 200MB driver from Nvidia and installed it again, quit and relaunched Steam multiple times and changed the graphics settings to Low to see if it would help. It did not. Even at Low the FPS remains 10-15. I don't understand. It worked fine with a mix of med and high settings yest.

Check your system temperatures, also check your power mode, if it set to conserve power by mistake. Also see if you enabled something in your nvidia control panel. Check your CPU usage as well. Did other games run fine?

Archived