^^Cannot wait to play :D

From youtube

I don't mind at all. Need for Speed is only decent open world racing on PC.

(TDU and Burnout were good but dead now.)

Plus great visuals, excellent performance, never-ending cop chase and fun to play. Most Wanted was total blast despite being short.

^^Cannot wait to play :D

I don't mind at all. Need for Speed is only decent open world racing on PC.

(TDU and Burnout were good but dead now.)

Plus great visuals, excellent performance, never-ending cop chase and fun to play. Most Wanted was total blast despite being short.

The CREW :naughty::naughty:

again a decent looking nfs with a bit of overhaul to make it seem new,i just dont know why dont they make old school nfs games like underground anymore ,customizable cars ,,,,,,neons and all that was so much more fun :samui:

again a decent looking nfs with a bit of overhaul to make it seem new,i just dont know why dont they make old school nfs games like underground anymore ,customizable cars ,,,,,,neons and all that was so much more fun :samui:

Ask that to EA & they will say we already have a product for that, it's called NFSWO

They are just concerned with yearly $$$, Americans mostly make decent money, mostly us gamers from middle class families complain, we don't want to see our money wasted, but if you see Americans commenting, they are like nice game, oh man there is no customization....oh well the game is fun etc, if you say where is split screen someone will come n say split screen is dead.

And since people buy the game anyway you wont get a game like underground 2 anytime soon, it would take a rebelling of the X1 DRM Scale, this game seems ok, but i want to drive customizable cars in a urban city, and mountains which this game is not doing

Archived