Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

sniper quick/noscopes montages already up :rofl:

Were there vapour trails in the past CoD's or is this another feature that they have 'borrowed'?

Holy sh*t that mp trailer :majesty: :majesty:

Mw3 mp was my last cod.. enjoyed it a loti.. gonna get this on day 1.. cant fking wait.. :) achi fps mp khele bahut time ho gaya :)

If you like MW3 you would've loved Ghosts, same shitty maps and killstreaks and what not :P

What are killstreaks? Why does everyone hate them?

Rewards for killing people in a row. The more you kill, the more powerful they become, leading to even more kills. Killstreaks also promote camping since you need them in a row and if you die you start over. So people just hide like a pussy until they get a chopper or AC130.

If you like MW3 you would've loved Ghosts, same shitty maps and killstreaks and what not :P

:fear:

I used to play that Team Defender mode in mw3 almost 60% of the time (with a bunch of Indian players who belonged to some Punjabi clan).. it was so fking fun.. fkerd removed it in BL2 and in ghosts as well i think.. that mode was twice as fast as any other game mode in cod.. :(

I don't care about killstreak since rounds don't last for long. What I hate the most is quickscope and 1 hit knife kill.

those are tomahawk kills :rofl:

trust me those require some serious hours to perfect it. whereas snipers in cod are just bullshit random aim assist headshots. close or long range, you just dont stand a chance. In AW, that rocket turd and some shotguns are gonna piss a lot of ppl too. cant wait

Looks pretty good. Definitely borrows a lot of elements from other shooters. Like battlepacks and levelution from BF, double jumping, stim, see through wall grenades from TF, cloaking etc from Halo, power jumping , slamming from Crysis. Infact it looks much closer to crysis mp than anything else. The UI, pick-13 system and the perks etc are all borrowed from Blops 2 which is a very good thing.

Only thing iffy for me is the TTK which seems a tad lower than blops 2.

Blackops 2 snipers had a smoke trail. MW3 too I think

smoke trails are very common in most games. even bf3/4. iirc has it.

aw has some random energy weapon color trails

8IMdPlu.png

that ugly looking thing. should have gone for red+white combo like in some exo suits

The game will be priced exorbitantly for the pc version,right?

in india? ya all versions

smoke trails are very common in most games. even bf3/4. iirc has it.

BattleField 4 introduced it for the first time in that franchise, one word, stupid move.

Archived