Battlefield Hardline

Heaven Angel

Big Oil is best done in stealth or else your a*s gets kicked. :bigyellowgrin:

And yea, all missions are stealth doable.

(except the meth mission(?))

Regarding Hardline, I doubt there will be any stealth since it'll be full online. Human vs. Human.

(unlike Payday, where police are bots)

Regarding Hardline, I doubt there will be any stealth since it'll be full online. Human vs. Human.

People usually don't stealth Bio Oil because day 1 isn't that easy to stealth ;)

The mission where you start out in the van and cops are already on the way to the scene can't be stealthed :)

People usually don't stealth Bio Oil because day 1 isn't that easy to stealth ;)

The mission where you start out in the van and cops are already on the way to the scene can't be stealthed :)

teach me senseis

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

FFS they could've done an exclusive Battlefield:Close Quarters game in varying locations and it would've been received better than this.

I feel...

This will NOT be a Battlefield game in the traditional sense.

They will NOT club so many DLCs with it.

They will try to make this game such that the other Battlefield caters to traditional fans

It will be full-priced + $70 Digital Deluxe, let's not kid ourselves otherwise

We should ignore the Battlefield and just think of this game as Hardline, else the burden of expectation + similarity to game-broken-at-launch would be too high

But then again, I felt that BF4 at launch would be miles ahead of the beta. My feelings were clearly more bugged than the game.

Well we all know we shouldn't pre-order it it's price is gonna drop like it was with bf4 :P

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

FFS they could've done an exclusive Battlefield:Close Quarters game in varying locations and it would've been received better than this.

Looking at the following response, Nope.

holy sh*t looks awesome! hyped!

Looks nice. Was extremely bored with war vehicles and setup.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH :l

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But then again, I felt that BF4 at launch would be miles ahead of the beta. My feelings were clearly more bugged than the game.

Don't crucify yourself on this count.

So is BF4 still worth picking up cause once this game is out i presume they'll stop their support for BF4. They did the same with BF3 once BF4 was out. I'm not very impressed with the game play though. Not a true battlefield game.

Different game, different developers. DICE is working on Battlefield 4, while Visceral is working on this. No way they are going to lose Battlefield crowd over spin-off.

Also, Battlefield 3 got full support till end.

This looks terrible. MP sounds completely unfocused "lets just throw a bunch of modes that are nothing like BF and hopefully one will stick" and single player looks pretty much like the same shootbang scriptathon CoD sh*t.

EA are really hellbent on dragging the BF name through the mud.

Different game, different developers. DICE is working on Battlefield 4, while Visceral is working on this. No way they are going to lose Battlefield crowd over spin-off.

Also, Battlefield 3 got full support till end.

I heard only the SP is worked by Visceral. The MP aspect should be by DICE

EA are really hellbent on dragging the BF name through the mud.

I agree.

But purely from a sales perspective, it will help the game to be called "Battlefield". Like COD. If Activision says they are launching a game called "Advanced Warfare", it wouldn't get as much interest as prefixing "Call of Duty" to the same name.

And it will help us as gamers to ignore the "Battlefield" and just consider this game as Visceral's next, titled "Hardline".

^ I am surprised , Premium content is not shown in origin yet .

Maybe cause they themselves are unaware of what 'PREMIUM' content they want to distribute.

Archived