Pro Evolution Soccer 2015

VelivolusDas

Those are Asim's impressions ,you should be posting Nico's impressions as well :fap:

Anyways the Gameplay trailer is expected to be released within 1.30 hours time and about 8 people administrating different PES forums ,have mixed opinions about PES15.

It is certainly not a totally different game than PES14, just an upgrade over PES14 with new features.

tbh PES14 is brilliant on Manual pass/shoot. As near as it gets to realistic football... Its just that since Kei masuda has been producing PES the passing game has been made super easy on default pass support settings and some people get online with sole support to exploit it.

In this department I heard FIFA had issues with Longballs as well.

This is the story of our lives (including me ) for PES :P

original.jpg

You can still pick up PES5 & enjoy it like it was just released yesterday, pick up your old FIFA & you see something's missing everywhere.

You can still pick up PES5 & enjoy it like it was just released yesterday, pick up your old FIFA & you see something's missing everywhere.

Agree ! But it is sad to see such an awesome franchisee go downhill ! Fifa really upped their game post fifa 08 on consoles .

Though deep inside me I know I want to be proved wrong every year the new Pes is announced .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YnW6HBEVKk

"PES 2015 sees a true return to core PES values of total control, super responsive controls and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how they play."

Features revealed on 3rd July.

According to one of the E3 reviews, this game is PES 2014 HD Remastered :P

The major issue I had with PES 2014 was lack of player individuality. When I played with Leo Messi or Robben etc I dint feel the freedom to dribble like they actually do in real. Instead I had to depend on Right Analog Stick for every turn that they had to do.

I further never wanted to get back after the super speed defender chase where defenders can press the nitrous in their bum.

I hope Player Individuality and old dribbling system is brought back to this game.

Have been playing FIFA 14. Midfield is always a matter of non-existence in FIFA unlike PES the true battle for the game happens in midfield..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh :samui:

Archived