The Tennis Thread

The Assassin

Are there places in Mumbai where you can learn Tennis? I've always wanted to try.

Khar Gymkhana, Bandra Gymkhana, Otters Club (bandra), Willington Gymkhana

one catch here: not sure all r for memberz only or do they let guests pay and come and learn

u mite need to call them n chk

cheers !!

one catch here: not sure all r for memberz only or do they let guests pay and come and learn

cheers !!

Thanks for the tips but I stay on town man. Will try and look out there.

awesome comeback by Del Potro... he looked down and out till it came to this one line call which the umpire called out and Del Potro challenged it and got it in his favor.. he won 8 points out of 10 after that and was fired up.. Federer let it slip

Thanks for the tips but I stay on town man. Will try and look out there.

CCI, Bombay Gym, MSLTA (Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association), Priyadarshini Park.

MSLTA at Cooperage will offer the best coaching for n00bs.

I played professional tennis for eight years, both national and international. If anyone needs any help or suggestions, I'm at your service.

cheers !!

u can enter on a member's reference. so ur a member for all the above.. atleast otter's??.. :doh: ul b gettin a call soon..

CCI, Bombay Gym, MSLTA (Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association), Priyadarshini Park.

MSLTA at Cooperage will offer the best coaching for n00bs.

I played professional tennis for eight years, both national and international. If anyone needs any help or suggestions, I'm at your service.

whoa.. international..!! really ?? u serious ?

anyhoo, i like tennis, my 2nd fav after football, play a bit in 1st and 2nd yr of college but unfortunately got a muscle tear in my left shoulder (m lefty) an year and half back so stopped racquet sports altogether, doc says to go for physiotherapy for rapid healing but i am a fookin lazy bum to do so :cry:

enough of that, anyone saw serena's wrath ?? also federer lost so :doh:

Edited by Nemo

whoa.. international..!! really ?? u serious ?

anyhoo, i like tennis, my 2nd fav after football, play a bit in 1st and 2nd yr of college but unfortunately got a muscle tear in my left shoulder (m lefty) an year and half back so stopped racquet sports altogether, doc says to go for physiotherapy for rapid healing but i am a fookin lazy bum to do so :chair:

enough of that, anyone saw serena's wrath ?? also federer lost so :doh:

i hear ya.. iv fractured.. well more like torn ligaments playing all kinda sports but mostly got injured while playing squash..

and another 1 who likes seeing federer loose.. :)

waitin for th tyme nadal wud make him cry again.. - B)

i hear ya.. iv fractured.. well more like torn ligaments playing all kinda sports but mostly got injured while playing squash..

and another 1 who likes seeing federer loose.. :)

waitin for th tyme nadal wud make him cry again.. - :doh:

i am a nadal fan too..!! started watching tennis few months before his first french open and had an instant liking to him.

i want to see fedrer lose mainly because it pisses his fans soo darn much B)

• 4 months later...

wtfisthisshieet !!

nadal beech :unsure: take a big break and sort up those knees of yours.

btw 2 chinese girls in semifinal lineup :fear: now that, THAT is what you call a tennis sensation, not that "look at me i reached round 3 once so BOOYEAH!!" sania mirza