The Android Thread

pArth

Most dealers in Ahmedabad are selling the One for 39.8k

see if mobilestore also is selling at that price, put a 5% cash back and you will get it for a very very good price.

New Nexus 4 white on ebay after 6.8% coupon costed 23900/- with one year LG India warranty.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Google-LG-Nexus-4-LG-E960-16GB-BRAND-NEW-1-Year-LG-India-warranty-/271215802813?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3f25b8b9bd&_uhb=1#ht_7618wt_802

Sent from my Nexus 4

Edited by sixthsense

I just realised i too have a 6.8% off coupon with me,

very tempted to get that white nexus but i am a little scared since i have never purchased from ebay before, is the seller reliable?

Also is it in stock with him?

True. I have bought my phone, my bro's phone and my ps3 from ebay only. If the seller has a great feedback score then its very safe to buy from ebay especially since there is paisa pay policy.

3251 feedbacks and almost 97% feedback, you can buy easily. Also ebay according to me now is one the safest ecom site.

Thank you, just a bit specitical since it would be my first buy on ebay so you can understand my nervousness since its a quite big amount.

Thank you, just a bit specitical since it would be my first buy on ebay so you can understand my nervousness since its a quite big amount.

Understandable, but paisapay is phenomenal How it works is that once you make the payment, they do not release the money to seller, once you confirm receipt they release the money. Ofcourse you have a certain time to confirm yes or no, if you don't it will be released. If you are some how not happy you can raise a ticket of claim, and they are very helpful.

Understandable, but paisapay is phenomenal How it works is that once you make the payment, they do not release the money to seller, once you confirm receipt they release the money. Ofcourse you have a certain time to confirm yes or no, if you don't it will be released. If you are some how not happy you can raise a ticket of claim, and they are very helpful.

That is a very good system, now that has got much more confidence in me to do transaction with them.

Thank you.

^^ he clearly mentioned not in stock.. it's available after 4 june..

Yeah two more days to 4 June. And if at all the stock is not there then he'll either refund or ask for an extension which is at buyers discretion.

Sent from my Nexus 4

A friend of mine (in India) asked me for suggestions for a phone. I'm guessing lower the price the better. He's not an especially geeky person. All he wanted was a screen size of 5inches or less and dual-sim capability with a front cam for video chat and an SD card slot if possible.

Any suggestions? I'm totally blank on dual-sim phones.