Phil Fish Got Hacked!

Ned.

Apparently, Phil Fish got executed over the internet and all his personal and financial details have been compromised. Anonymous has hacked Fish and Polytron and extracted every bit of information about him - his personal details like address, emails and his financial details like - revenue reports, transactions and what not.

Check it out here: http://polytroncorporation.com/

Phil Fish puts Polytron up for sale, quits Twitter again RQ1E0Pc.gif

The always controversial Phil Fish has said that both his studio Polytron and his indie IP Fez are up for sale.

The proclamation was made on the developer’s Twitter account, which has since been closed yet again as Fish appears to have quit the games industry for a second time.

Having been in a pretty relentless war of wills with vocal critics online since his sudden resurrection on social media earlier this month, Fish yesterday entered the ongoing row concerning Depression Quest developer Zoe Quinn. And it’s the fallout from this move that appears to have pushed him over the edge.

Be gone!

I dont know if this is a stunt or not but if its legit most of the replies here are shameful.

He's a one hit wonder.

Sure. As opposed to all the works of art you have made?

Good.

Totally deserved having his life destroyed for being mean to people on the internet. Right? Cause the Internet is such a nice and happy place otherwise.

That's what happens when you piss off people.

Pound for pound, I would bet money that more people on this website right here and now find you way more annoying than Phil Fish. Basically the difference is PF made a cracking good game and your contribution to the internet so far is a litany of sh*t posts.

So if this happens to you tomorrow I would assume you would think you deserve it too?

Lol

Fantastic contribution.

What the hell is wrong with some people. You would think the guy was Josef Mengele and not just another person who said harsh things on the internet. :doh:

f**king lol. Are you seriously gonna pretend that you knew this was a PR stunt? Face it. All you knew at that point was that some guy got his entire private life pasted to the internet and your first reaction was "good".

I think I can guess who the c*nt here is.

Archived