Petition to Sony India to improve their Service.

Will You Sign the Petition??  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only reason M$ provided better service in India is first for most the RROD

They gave exceptionally well services around the world to some how hide their sins

That does not matter in the end ...a person wants a good reliable system and good customer service after spending so much on the console and its game.

Hats off to Microsoft for doing a good job at that. I mean which company replaces a 4 year old console without a penny charged.

Sony PS3 is not a high quality product itself...it was just slightly better than Xbox 360 ...Many of us are on second or even third ps3 by now.

I have my ps2 still running fine. Sony at one time was one of the best manufacturers of electronics in the world when it came to reliability. I have seen 10-15 year old Sony Tv's still running . I am not sure about PS4 though. I dont think i have read much bad news of PS4 reliability or even Xbox one. Still its too early to jump to conclusion on next gen consoles.

That does not matter in the end ...a person wants a good reliable system and good customer service after spending so much on the console and its game.

Hats off to Microsoft for doing a good job at that. I mean which company replaces a 4 year old console without a penny charged.

Sony PS3 is not a high quality product itself...it was just slightly better than Xbox 360 ...Many of us are on second or even third ps3 by now.

I have my ps2 still running fine. Sony at one time was one of the best manufacturers of electronics in the world when it came to reliability. I have seen 10-15 year old Sony Tv's still running . I am not sure about PS4 though. I dont think i have read much bad news of PS4 reliability or even Xbox one. Still its too early to jump to conclusion on next gen consoles.

Just slightly better is wrong. Original xbox 360 models had a failure rate of around 40%. PS3 was never this bad. Slim 360s were great and there wasn't much issues with them. But original 360 models were a trainwreck. PS3 was much more reliable than those.

Try Apple :)

Sent from my Phone.

I forgot to mention the laptop charger which was also replaced. I dropped it far too many times thus it broke ;)

Dell is best service in reasonable price and I'm not sure if Apple provides at home service. You would still have to go to the service centre i guess. Or is it Icentre they call :P

Just slightly better is wrong. Original xbox 360 models had a failure rate of around 40%. PS3 was never this bad. Slim 360s were great and there wasn't much issues with them. But original 360 models were a trainwreck. PS3 was much more reliable than those.

My old core 360 model still works great :D

Even PS3 had a bad failure rate just not as much as xbox 360.

It was the software updates that were doing quite some harm as well.

My old core 360 model still works great :D

I am talking in general terms.

Even PS3 had a bad failure rate just not as much as xbox 360.

It was the software updates that were doing quite some harm as well.

It didn't. Failure rate of ps3 was about 7-10% on an average at launch. 360 had 30-40%. That is a lot of difference.

Sach is right. The PS3 is a great device. The failure rates are within norms afaik.

When it comes to service though it doesn't matter if you manufacture 50 or a 1000 products. If you cannot provide adequate service your product quality doesn't mean sh*t. Being in crm in the past I know after sales is as important if not more important than sales. Gaining a customer is easy. Keeping that customer is what's important.

Ps slims failure rate is 2nd to only psv.. I have sh*t ton of Sony stuff at my home, almost everything is Sony hamesha se.. They're stuff lasts ages but yes agar kuch gaya toh gaya hi samjho.. Worst customer service ever.. Kuch bhi nahi aata saalo ko..

Only reason M$ provided better service in India is first for most the RROD

They gave exceptionally well services around the world to some how hide their sins

Secondly they don't run any other hardware services in India (until fairly recently maybe) so they had to set up a dedicated service provision for Xbox

So obviously it's bound to be much better

The fact that the device has a high failure rate doesn't take away from the quality of the service.

As for the service only being good because they don't have other hardware servicing, that actually makes it all the more impressive. As a company without other hardware servicing, people would expect quality support even less and understand if it wasn't very good. For Sony, there's no excuse.

Archived