PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

lol , It's an auto-assumption that everyone has a 3DS before going for a Vita , xD.

But seriously , this year's awesome to own both of'em and it ain't even done yet. Soul Sacrifice , TKD , P4G , Muramasa Rebirth already and God Eater 2 , Tearaway , Batman AO : Blackgate , PSO 2 , Valhalla Knights 3 etc to come. On the other hand it's Castlevania LOS : MOF , Luigi's Mansion 2 , DKCR , Project X Zone , Fire Emblem Awakening , M&L Dream Team , SMT IV , Animal Crossing till now - Zelda : A link Between Worlds , Pokemon X and Y , and PW : Ace Attorney DD to follow later in the year.

Even if next year has a similar line up for both , let alone more , it will be godlike.

All this " no games > pricecut " everywhere talk gives me a creepy deja-vu of SEGA shutting Dreamcast's shop. :samui:

Damn what a Deal .... Vita + unit 13 + 1year PSN Plus :O

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-Vita-Instant-Game-Collection-Bundle-w-Bonus-Media-Stand-Kit/23807352

At this rate woudnt be surprised to see 100$ vita in holiday season :panic: .... FML for being launch buyer

thanks for the link .cancelled my amazon order and ordered this ;)

FIFA is coming to the Vita for the third year in a row with FIFA 14 - and it'll essentially be the same game that accompanied the launch of Sony's handheld.

Last year FIFA 13 on the Vita raised eyebrows when it became apparent it was exactly the same game as launch title FIFA Soccer but with new kits and players added. This year the deal's much the same.

"There will be a Vita version, and it'll be the same great gameplay," EA Sports' David Rutter told Eurogamer at Gamescom in Cologne. Asked whether that means it's the very same gameplay that appeared on FIFA's debut on the Vita, Rutter confirmed: "It's the same great gameplay and new kits."

FIFA 14 on the Vita is developed by an EA studio in Romania that's separate from the main team in Vancouver, although they do now help with versions of FIFA 14 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Whether the reskinning of a two year old game will inspire EA to lower the premium price FIFA's had on the Vita in recent years remains to be seen. "I have nothing to do with the prices, but I'll be clear," said Rutter. "It's the same great gameplay. And obviously with any new kits."

EA :doh:

Any news on the Indian price drop for the vita?

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/news/ps-vita-gets-a-price-cut-memory-card-price-also-reduced/21904

No word yet but I wouldnt hold too much hope with the Dollar being what it is. Worse is, they will price it high when the dollar is high. But you can bet the price wont go down when the dollar normalizes again. :wallbash:

Archived