The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

@Gaurav

How'd MT grow so much hair in the first Pic. :rofl: oh wait, i know that guy.....he's the one who goes on and on about entrepreneur stuff :yawn:

Yeah, the IIPM advertising bugger

who looks kinda gay IMO

. Apparently, he's quite an orator. Atleast that's what a cousin of mine at Loyola, Chennai said.. Never really liked him though.

Just got a great insurance cover from Cholamandalam wherein all the parts be it Plastic, fibre glass etc are 100% covered even in the 2nd year of ownership.

Other perks include 10 litres of petrol incase of vehicle getting dry on the road, stepney change incase of puncture, cab allowance of Rs. 1000 per day for 5 days incase of car repair, hotel/transport costs incase of vehicle breakdown and the other usuals like towing charges being covered etc. Not bad I think.

Just got a great insurance cover from Cholamandalam wherein all the parts be it Plastic, fibre glass etc are 100% covered even in the 2nd year of ownership.

Other perks include 10 litres of petrol incase of vehicle getting dry on the road, stepney change incase of puncture, cab allowance of Rs. 1000 per day for 5 days incase of car repair, hotel/transport costs incase of vehicle breakdown and the other usuals like towing charges being covered etc. Not bad I think.

:O

Dude..................................

How much do you have to pay them? :O