XCOM: Enemy Unknown

SRINI87

thanks for the link,, I was searching with "X-COM"..999 sweet price,,I wish all the PC games in India will launch at this price range

There is two cam related option in the Option> Gameplay

Show Action Cam

Enable Third Person Cam

I unchecked both the options, I don;t see any difference. The first mission was same, with all those action cut scene and there is no cut scene in the second mission. I think the demo is very scripted and limited. Don't judge the game on this demo

Pre-order worth for console ..?? strategy :mellow:

Have you played commandos or civilizations or age of empires in pc ?? For me this game is mix of these three games and it have a multiplayer component- not much revealed yet, only one video in IGN so far. The game has limited control, which I think work OK if not well with current console controller, although I never tried with my xbox360 controller in my pc, will check with the demo, if it support. If you enjoy strategy game not much of a graphic fanatics and have a thing for killing aliens,, Hell yeah, go for it.

this video is kind of funny and sad at the same time

Yeah blame the COD syndrome,, every game has to be shooter with multiplayer and should sell million

Sent from Motorola Defy using Tapatalk 2

Have you played commandos or civilizations or age of empires in pc ?? For me this game is mix of these three games and it have a multiplayer component- not much revealed yet, only one video in IGN so far. The game has limited control, which I think work OK if not well with current console controller, although I never tried with my xbox360 controller in my pc, will check with the demo, if it support. If you enjoy strategy game not much of a graphic fanatics and have a thing for killing aliens,, Hell yeah, go for it.

I did played those and they were the best in those times, but this is different, and there are many other games in line.. never play strategy games on consoles so having a little doubt.. Graphics is not my concern, talking about the gameplay if it is better then i'll go for it or else i should wait for reviews

they've apparently said that they're working on a console demo. wait for that + reviews before deciding.

Yea man, maybe we should do that for PC it's ok but for console we need to hold a little longer

I saw the review up in PC gamer and hurriedly run down till end to see the score. I am not reading any of this review and will play the game straight, will purchase the game once stock available, not going to Pre-order ( I don;t see any incentive)

Archived