Resident Evil 6

Karooo

Nemo as long as you dont buy the new DmC game , OG Dante will comeback.

Also RE is the new Sonic :P

Sonic Adventure 1/RE4 - Great game , big departure from the classic franchise.

SA2/RE5 - Lacked core elements from the original series focused more on Zomg action. Still enjoyable

Sonic 06/RE6 - :lol: They even got the same scores on GS,EG..etc

Guess we'll have to wait for RE Generations for a good game. Which will be a remake of old RE titles.

^^ The PS3 doesnt have all the reviews thats there in the Xbox version .... Once its updated even that will be the same.

Ok then lets average the 2. 69 + 77 by 2 = 73. Still a decent score. Like I said, it will be fun if you treat it as a coop action shooter. Anyone looking for a survival horror experience should wait for DS3.

Survival horror is dead :(

Only hope is silent hill devs pulling their socks up.

only if you're looking on the wrong platforms. go play amnesia and then try and explain to mom why all your underwear in the washing machine has yellow stains.

^^ pulling what socks , Konami wants to give it to Kojima..... It'll be even more of a cutscene fest than this game :P

f**k no, I don't want nano machines to come into my silent hill :|

for the record I did like home coming, let's see how down pour goes, already ordered it

only if you're looking on the wrong platforms. go play amnesia and then try and explain to mom why all your underwear in the washing machine has yellow stains.

:scratchchin:

Been thinking of trying that out but lack of a credit card is stopping me. Why didn't they release on retail ?

Oh yes , this game i was scared to complete it myself and ended up watching the rest of it on a youtube walkthrough . All that evading and hiding from enemies gets me too tense . Silent Hill doesnt even hold a candle to this.

Archived