~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Breaking Bad - 5.15 what an emotional roller coaster

These last few episodes have really made me sympathise with Walt again. Kudos to the team at AMC. I hated Walt in 5A and now I feel the same as I did when I first started watching.

I feel really sorry for Flynn. He tells Walt to go f**k himself, but his life was turned upside down in 1 day, and he lost his uncle.

Andrea :( oh poor Jesse. Was really rooting for him to escape.

Looks like they set up Sauls own show.

The Walt scenes in the shack were some of the best acting I've ever seen. And that change of expression in the end was glorious. Also the moment he puts his hat back on

Edited by Dylanjosh

Anna Gunn wasn't that good. Should've gone to Emilia Clarke.

Emilia Clarke didn't even deserve a nomination. Not over Michelle Fairley at least. And the one who was really robbed was the guy who plays Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau). He wasn't even nominated. The HBO execs who decided this must have been high that day.

Dexter season finale :doh: I feel like I need a lobotomy to forget the 8 years wasted watching this show.

Breaking Bad is finally building up to something epic. I really hope Walter gets his happy ending. The meltdowns on the Internet will be glorious.

Edited by spindoctor

Just gonna throw this one out there. Lydia in BB, kinda smoking hot. I can see why Meth Damon is smitten.

Yup, there's something about them frigid wimmen :naughty:

Walt will take down Jack and crew (machine gun, anyone), freeing Jesse in the process. He will die, leaving virtually no witnesses except Jesse, who won't testify anyhow coz he doesn't care anymore and there is nobody left to take down. He might die, but I strongly doubt it.
I hope Lydia dies as well. She deserves it.