What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

These 3 beauties turned up today :happydance:

Uncharted Trilogy Steelbook (has 3 slots for all the 3 titles)

Interior of the steelbooks (MW trilogy has a completely different inner layout with 3 flap disc slots unlike the push button slots that is generally seen in trilogy or dual slot tins)

I'm so jealous! Where'd you manage to source the UC3 Stickerbook? How much did it set you back?

The Spanish FNAC edition is referred to as a "sticker book" on CE. Doesn't matter though, it's got the drool factor! :wOOtjumpy:

Its a proper steelbook since the steelbook TM mark is also carved inside which means it is not a stickerbook . Sticker books don't have the steelbook marking inside.

I have a bose noise cancelling headphones. Its pretty darn good in NC,very convenient when flying.

Edit - QC15. PS - got it free with Amex points. :scarerun:

Edited by The Legend

Its a proper steelbook since the steelbook TM mark is also carved inside which means it is not a stickerbook . Sticker books don't have the steelbook marking inside.

Ah! It's got the SteelBook TM mark eh? Definitely a Steelbook then; congrats on the ub3r purchase! =D

Working towards a decent UC collection. Got this

HSAkal.jpg

KdXALl.jpg

r6mr4l.jpg

OfKVZl.jpg

These 3 beauties turned up today :happydance:

CoD MW Trilogy collection steelbook (this one is different from a slimmer version of the same steelbook that was launched in France as this one has more space inside and a thick spine)

Interior of the steelbooks (MW trilogy has a completely different inner layout with 3 flap disc slots unlike the push button slots that is generally seen in trilogy or dual slot tins)

Congrats. If only the UC steelbook wasnt a stickerbook.

The "thicker" or in this case bigger steelbooks, are known as JUMBO steelbooks. But I'm guessing you knew that.

Got the Scandinavian COD Collection steelbook? :P

Lol.

A stickerbook is a general term given by collectors to these types of steelbooks. A stickerbook wont have a "stickerbook" label, that is just degrading :| .

According to Scanovo (maker of Steelbooks) , Not all interested parties can afford or need quantities of 4000 or 8000 , which is their minimum order so they print out these lower grade yet easily made available "stickerbooks" which carry the Steelbook logo. Infact you can buy empty steelbooks @ amazon.de and make your own stickerbook :P . I plan to get 2-3 and get a custom artwork done on them for some of my favorite games or series that either didn't have a steelbook or not a good one.

Working towards a decent UC collection. Got this

HSAkal.jpg

Congrats. If only the UC steelbook wasnt a stickerbook.

The "thicker" or in this case bigger steelbooks, are known as JUMBO steelbooks. But I'm guessing you knew that.

Got the Scandinavian COD Collection steelbook? :P

Just Awesome... Congrats.. I love what you bought..