Uncharted 3 Coop Crushing Guide

newuxtreme

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Borneo two people tips.

Chapter3.png

One guy use cluster other use army of 3. Taking paid bargain booster for cluster and EE for Ao3 works wonders.

Do the same all the way, stay back behind the bridge, save the rpg for the hammer boss.

Carpet bomb boss, kill him with same strategy, using Wes and Dragon and grenades etc. KKK.

Touch box till sniper spawns, then run back to base where you killed carpet bomb from, make sure to take out snipers out or at least stay out of line of fire, they are one sh*t kill and with only 2 people one being down is a pain in the @$$. KKK. Now open box.

Now again Ao3 guy stay back, don't go into the well area, cluster bomb guy go in front, activate their spawns, activate and throw your cluster asap. Everyone dies including hammer boss. Come back and help your Ao3 guy asap after throwing the cluster because there are people spawning at the back. Now one of you move forward, activate the choker spawns, and come back down into the well, KKK.

Save hammer you receive from hammer boss, also save the map hammer for draza. Use your hammer near the first box you have to open after the next checkpoint, lots of armoured and shield spawn at the box. After you take out about half of the traffic, move forward together to the box, KKK everyone around and start opening the box, the second you get shot leave the box and get anyone around you. As soon as the first box is done immediately get behind cover and away from each other. One of you grab the sniper here, and take out both the armoured rpgs using two headshots each, the other guy always stay in cover and only move to revive your teammate.

When both the ARPG's are down rush for the box, and try and open it asap after KKK. The faster you open the better since there will be more armoured RPG's spawning other wise. If you see one spawning GTFO, get him first. Open box, KKK.

Now the final boss fight, and probably the easiest part of the game. Ao3 dude grab the map hammer, Cluster guy and good gun. After the checkpoint rush towards the right higher ground area and switch on Ao3 and throw in 2 clusters in the midst of all Draza and everyone else. Boom all done. At max you need to shoot in a few more bullets or use the hammers on Draza/Milita man.

Borneo complete with 2 peeps. Congrats. :)

new - I just read your thread on ND forums "Here's HOW I unlocked Skelzor (Treasure secrets finally unravelled) :)"

am lil confused abt the Syria part .. are you saying that the Wrath mask can be dropped by both cluster bomb guy and the PAK80 Brute ?

newu when we were farming in bornio....it showed i was picking up the same treasure but when i went and checked it in my profile i found i have got some new treasures.including treasures which could be only found in other maps..i got a treasure for marco polo eventhough we did not play airport. :ko:

Surya, tonite borneo bro.. please. I am falling short of one treasure from the last boss to unlock the Skeleton skin... Newu, please take out some time to help me out bro

Sure bro .. I hope you have AO3 .. I dont have cash to unlock it straight away :fear:

new - I just read your thread on ND forums "Here's HOW I unlocked Skelzor (Treasure secrets finally unravelled) :)"

am lil confused abt the Syria part .. are you saying that the Wrath mask can be dropped by both cluster bomb guy and the PAK80 Brute ?

It SHOULD be dropped only by cluster boss, as you know, that's where you(?) and django got it from. Myself included a bunch of times.

But since peeps are saying they got it from Pak boss then I assume that that's ALSO possible, though it's the wrong boss. Heck I've actually received the Pak boss' treasure from the cluster guy, django too! It's a bunch of BS.

But looking at it smartly, if you have a chance of same treasure, why farm the last boss instead of the first one right?

newu when we were farming in bornio....it showed i was picking up the same treasure but when i went and checked it in my profile i found i have got some new treasures.including treasures which could be only found in other maps..i got a treasure for marco polo eventhough we did not play airport. :ko:

Bro you must have got some treasures from a previous playthrough, I remember me and praju telling you to pick up an airport treasure since that was from the Marco Polo set. So the airport one for sure you got previously.

you did not play airport ?

you have the star na ? you must have got the one of marco polo treasure while completing it on crushing for star

Surya, tonite borneo bro.. please. I am falling short of one treasure from the last boss to unlock the Skeleton skin... Newu, please take out some time to help me out bro

I'll be on but early, like I'm on from now onwards, no more late nighters for me man...

It SHOULD be dropped only by cluster boss, as you know, that's where you(?) and django got it from. Myself included a bunch of times.

But since peeps are saying they got it from Pak boss then I assume that that's ALSO possible, though it's the wrong boss. Heck I've actually received the Pak boss' treasure from the cluster guy, django too! It's a bunch of BS.

But looking at it smartly, if you have a chance of same treasure, why farm the last boss instead of the first one right?

yeah .. makes sense to me. but was just curious how both bosses can drop the same f**king glitched treasure .. I still dont have it :( . I may train one of my lil cousins UC3 coop and will play split screen during my vacation. ;)

I'll be on but early, like I'm on from now onwards, no more late nighters for me man...

at least play till 12 if possible .. you can wake up at 5/6 and hit gym then :P

new, I understand that. No worries. Will catch up sometime if I come early or probably on a weekend... :) Will try with Surya also tonite..

I think from Syria also, I have one treasure left

if you have the mask .. believe me the last piece of the treasure set should be a walk in the park.

Lol yea lucky bugger he got the mask.. In fact django if you remember I said you are so f**king lucky to get this in your second try people have been playing for this treasure since the game came out and still not got it. My friend actually got it after 2 months of non stop farming. He was set to sell his PS3 lol! :roflroll:

Might as well complete the guide. I guess Syria comin up now..

Archived