PSN Ban / Grief Report

Maximus

Since I always overcum :nono: with premature excitement during online play, therefore I always use desi(hindi+bengali combo) slangs with firangee players.f**kers have no clue what I am speaking :fap:

Height of classic sometimes even when I am cursing their family/gf they say thank you.Pathetic BCs :smokey:

I do that too...

Not the slangs , but the thank you thing..

Even yesterday when i was playing BF4 , 2 people messaged me who were in opposition..

Usually i reply

" I no english..Thank you compliment " :P

That'll definitely shut them up..

Since I always overcum :nono: with premature excitement during online play, therefore I always use desi(hindi+bengali combo) slangs with firangee players.f**kers have no clue what I am speaking :fap:

Height of classic sometimes even when I am cursing their family/gf they say thank you.Pathetic BCs :smokey:

Coming back to the topic if you rape someone badly during online play that dip sh*t is going to report against you.Happens most of the cases

Btw Sony only send these emails if there is a mass complain

that just sounds so wrong :rofl:

:P

I do that too...

Not the slangs , but the thank you thing..

Even yesterday when i was playing BF4 , 2 people messaged me who were in opposition..

Usually i reply

" I no english..Thank you compliment " :P

That'll definitely shut them up..

best thing to do is this

Dude you got lucky, atleast you got a warning. Ppl even get banned straightaway.

Be nice to others while playing online games, if someone is annoying you that much just switch lobbies. Don't tell others how to play their game. No one gives a sh*t you'll just go back and forth on psn and waste each other's time.

Lol the only time that I sent a msg to a random dude on PSN was while playing MAG sabotage 32v32. Some valor dude was camping and sniping from the valor base throughout the game. I sneaked into the base got behind him (he was laying on the floor while sniping), opened up the XMB copied his psn ID and sent him a msg, asked him to 'look behind' in the message subject. (saw someone do this in cod on youtube)

The moment that dude got my message instead of politely turning around to get knifed by me he chose to quit the game. Literally 2 secs after I sent the msg a note popped up on the screen saying that the dude has left the game. SALLA kabhi palta nahi. Biggest klpd ever, never bothered to send a msg on psn to random ppl ever again.

While online you will always hear those F words.

1st I used to ignore them and later used to mute them.

But now I return them with my desi F words.If its a clean game where no one is cursing which happens very rare I keep my mouth shut and help my team.Otherwise

Eye for an Eye

Most people who complains against you are quitters or stupid kids.Some times they complain along with their friends which results in Sony/MS sending these type of mess.I once received a 30% negative rep from a single session because I played some random behari song while my kinect was still on. :fear:

I usually never PM anyone on PSN, but random ppl send a lot of messages to me :| and to my surprise I get messages in various languages. So far i guess i encountered japanese, italian, spanish, polish msgs. Recently some itlalian dude is spaming my mailbox with mp invites. Didnt even bother replying.

Some idiots even ask me if i am a girl just because my profile pic is female.

• 2 months later...

Coming back to the topic if you rape someone badly during online play that dip sh*t is going to report against you.Happens most of the cases

Btw Sony only send these emails if there is a mass complain

Dude you sound like a moron. People like you disgrace our Country. Plus you don't have balls too.

Archived