Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

Master quarter circle and you've mastered SF4.

the key to SF my friend is the SRK motion :P

had probably the worst two days of my SF life this weekend, I was totally mind-f**ked, almost everybody I played raped me

a Ken player did nothing but jump-in roundhouse and crouching roundhouse and I could not block, punish anything

I will always remember these days :doh:

There are far more complex/Harder movements than QCFs and DP lol :P that are there in MvC and SF....but execution more about the 1 frame links , and thats something thats mostly exclusive to SF since others mostly use chains.... But SF is a more fundamental based game , so execution doesnt really matter if you arent a smart player...

Above vid is a classic example of that , no fancy combos ... all out footsies.... I feel bad for combofiend , he was the only player who wasnt tier whoring apart from poongko sad to see him get out :( ... Hope he wins MvC3 (screw phoenix )

the key to SF my friend is the SRK motion :P

had probably the worst two days of my SF life this weekend, I was totally mind-f**ked, almost everybody I played raped me

a Ken player did nothing but jump-in roundhouse and crouching roundhouse and I could not block, punish anything

I will always remember these days :doh:

what the hell is a SRK motion??

do i need to act bad and stammer??!!?

the SRK motion is the key because it can be randomly mashed and usually the associated move has invincibility, break-away move :P

joke apart, that Valle and Daigo match was hype, am I seeing things or did Valle miss a FADC ultra

also the pressure from Daigo in the last round shows why he is the boss

what the hell is a SRK motion??

do i need to act bad and stammer??!!?

yeah, for starters :lol:

@sachit LMAO not that SRK :rofl: .... he was referring to shoryuken ... Forward ,Down,Down-forward ... the key is to stop at down forward... if u roll it to forward you will get a hadoken...

and then learn to NOT to stop at down-forward while doing the Ultra, for then you will have a f**king ex-SRK, this game has shortcuts <_<

but i guess that it is still better than not having any move come out if you stop midway in a move :P

Gah, I lost 400 PP today, hate this sh*t with the game become randomly laggy at times.And seriously, I was ranked 700 with Ryu 2 days ago and now I'm down to 1400+ even though I have 4500+ BP? I mean wtf? How many people still stick with Ryu in AE even after hes nerfs?

So I'm watching the Tekken finals right now and since I'm not much of a tekken player, I've noticed many people just using a DS3 and no fancy arcade sticks and all.

Are the chains and combos easier to perform than SF?

LOL.

So I'm watching the Tekken finals right now and since I'm not much of a tekken player, I've noticed many people just using a DS3 and no fancy arcade sticks and all.

Are the chains and combos easier to perform than SF?

well i personally think tekken combos are tough.. like to chain great combos u need great timing and precision. But yeah everybody plays with wut feels most confortable. Some like sticks some are just gud with the controller. I personnaly dont really like the stick.. as i havent been an hardcore arcade player :)

@orion - yea many tekken players use pad , if you noticed most japanese players used sticks..... The thing is tekken became popular in US at a time when consoles were taking over arcades .... so many old players stuck to pad ... Unlike SF which was made during the time of a strong arcade scene....

Archived