Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

10 medals for QB ?

People will start upgrading their bargain booster to level 3 before the patch goes live :giggle:

Bargain Level 3 + Paid Bargain = QB for 7 medals

also creepy crawler for 17 medals . what the fcuk is ND thinking .. barely anyone uses it, let alone abusing the kickback.

FAL nerfing <_< .. I think I can live with it. Just wait till its done and the forums will be flooded with "nerf M9's BF accuracy" threads.

edit1: just noticed that the bummers have actaulyl decreased the medals for creepy crawler. they wrote it wrong int he description.

edit2 : was going through some comments and someone highlighted below things that needs to be addressed. hopefully in near future

A) Party splitting

B) Doughnut Drake Skull bead glitch

C) Out-of-map glitches

D) Smoke Bomb

E) Hunter treasure blanks

F) Stats-quitting-exploits

G) Skelzor Wraithful mask glitch

H) Splitscreen issues galore

I) Airstrip + London opening sequence hit detection + grenade markers

J) Bargain + Paid Bargain stacking

K) Incorrect booster readout on “Killed By” screen

L) Options not saving

M) Occasional freezing after the end of a Museum match

10 medals for QB ?

People will start upgrading their bargain booster to level 3 before the patch goes live :giggle:

Bargain Level 3 + Paid Bargain = QB for 7 medals

At least people will have to waste their second booster and buy a paid bargain every match + only a 15 second limit + at LEAST 7 medals as opposed to 4 previously. So good sh*t imo.

also creepy crawler for 17 medals . what the fcuk is ND thinking .. barely anyone uses it, let alone abusing the kickback.

Lol I was confused with this too, barely anyone ever used it as it was...

FAL nerfing <_< .. I think I can live with it. Just wait till its done and the forums will be flooded with "nerf M9's BF accuracy" threads.

I definitely do think FAL needs nerfing, M9ROF is good but FAL + accuracy is just worse.

edit1: just noticed that the bummers have actaulyl decreased the medals for creepy crawler. they wrote it wrong int he description.

edit2 : was going through some comments and someone highlighted below things that needs to be addressed. hopefully in near future

A) Party splitting

B) Doughnut Drake Skull bead glitch SO NEED THIS!!!

C) Out-of-map glitches

D) Smoke Bomb

E) Hunter treasure blanks

F) Stats-quitting-exploits :yawn:

G) Skelzor Wraithful mask glitch Only 'kind of' important.

H) Splitscreen issues galore V IMP

I) Airstrip + London opening sequence hit detection + grenade markers V V IMP. I get killed by grenades in the next bogies.

J) Bargain + Paid Bargain stacking How is this a problem? It was the way the game was meant to be played. :/

K) Incorrect booster readout on “Killed By” screen Forgot mentioning level stats too.

L) Options not saving

M) Occasional freezing after the end of a Museum match

What kick back should we use now though.... :scratchchin:

Smoke bomb? Cluster? Shottie? Juggernaut? Hammer? M confused... :wacko:

What kick back should we use now though.... :scratchchin:

Smoke bomb? Cluster? Shottie? Juggernaut? Hammer? M confused... :wacko:

For me, it will be quick boom always... If timer is running out, I will use it on my own team-mates :P

By the way, you are welcome :P

played 2 games against sergiopro13 and 2 of is mates....first game went 6-7 and second 9-8....killed him 4 times as well...forgot to enable weapon switch and hence was handicapped a little .

would love to see the match from your and his third person views .. upload pls :)

Archived