Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently the console server browser is pretty good. This is unconfirmed but -

Server Search Options

Players

-Any -20+ -15+ -10+ -5+

Mode-Any-CQ-Rush-TDM-SQDM-SQRush

Map-Any-Knarg Island-Caspian Border-Grand Bazaar-Tehran Highway

-Seine Crossing-Damavand Peak-Operation Firestorm-Noshahr Canals

-Operation Metro

Preset

-Normal-Hardcore-Infantry

Ranked

-Any-Yes-No

Regions

-Any-Europe-West US-East US

-South US-Japan-Australia

image002lt.jpg

GK bole toh?

:huh:

generation kill.

"dear fredrick, thank you for your nice letter,but I am actually a u.s. marine who was born to kill. whereas clearly you have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping communist d**k-suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree loving bisexuals, like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood crazed warrior who wakes up everyday just hoping for a chance to dismember my enemies, and defile their civilizations. peace sucks a hairy a**hole freddy. war is the motherf**king answer"

Apparently the console server browser is pretty good. This is unconfirmed but -

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/783/image002lt.jpg

Even I remember DICE mentioning a while back that PC version would have battlelog as server browser whereas console would have in-game server browser.

Its a welcome change and should lead to lag free games.

Did The Battlefield 3 Beta Hurt Sales? No It Just Affected The Stupid People

There have been many interpretations about how the Battlefield 3 beta actually affected sales, did it decrease potential sales numbers or did it increase them. Many people believe that the beta was too buggy and could have caused many people to doubt the release version of this game, saying that alot of people would think these bugs were still going to be existent in the final build and therefore not buying it. This is the way I look at it, the only thing that will have a negative effect towards this game, in dealing with the beta, is how the "stupid people" might now perceive it.

continue reading @ gamersnewsfeed

this really looks mind blowing but more than the graphics...i am in love with OST.....heart pumping sound...guys i just saw the minimum requirement ..only my processor does not meet the minmum requirement ...minimum requirement says 2.4 core duo..mine is 2.1 core 2 duo....does .3 make lot of difference??

Archived