The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

I want new combat system. More Demon's Souls. And better animations. And less bugs. You know, looking back I wonder how Oblivion was ever considered to be GOTY material, let alone win it in most cases.

I had to add nearly 10 GB worth of mods 3 years after the game released to make it playable for me.

Edited by hellraiserpop

As much as I loved Oblivion, it was way too long. Nobody has that many hours to spend on one game. I hope this is shorter.

:ban:

RPG's are meant to be long , and its the reason The Elder Scrolls series is unique , u can get lost in the world which Bethesda creates for several hours w/o even touching the main storyline.

:ban:

RPG's are meant to be long , and its the reason The Elder Scrolls series is unique , u can get lost in the world which Bethesda creates for several hours w/o even touching the main storyline.

*sigh*

I know they're meant to be long, but come on, 200 hrs. I like to finish everything in a game, and played Oblivion for about 80-90 hours and I don't think even scratched the surface. Eventually I got sick of it and moved on to another game. Too much of a good thing is bad, at least for me.

I still have my save files. Maybe I'll go finish the main quest.

*sigh*

I know they're meant to be long, but come on, 200 hrs. I like to finish everything in a game, and played Oblivion for about 80-90 hours and I don't think even scratched the surface. Eventually I got sick of it and moved on to another game. Too much of a good thing is bad, at least for me.

I still have my save files. Maybe I'll go finish the main quest.

That's your problem then, the main quest is barely 10-15 hours long and the good side quests make up for about 40 hours or something, play those and move on.

Anything extra is only a bonus and there's no harm in having as much extra as possible.

Edited by praveer

Is the guy's name Novatine? Sounds like a protein supplement :lol:

depends if it is pronounced as nova-teen or nova-taine :fear:

in either case, with TDU2,DA2 and this, next year is also gonna see me take some cost-cutting measures :(

That's your problem then, the main quest is barely 10-15 hours long and the good side quests make up for about 40 hours or something, play those and move on.

Anything extra is only a bonus and there's no harm in having as much extra as possible.

Yeah I thought somebody would say that. Oh well.

What the hell's a skyrim ?

The province of Skyrim has been referenced to several times in the series.

I really hope they have proper RPG mechanics this time around. And I guess asking for a better/interesting main quest would be too much...