PC Hardware Thread

ALPHA17

Why are you ocing the GPU? Any game that runs at bad fps? If not, OC only when you need it. Constantly monitoring temps and clocks and wondering if its safe gets really boring after a while. I have been there. Games start to become less fun. That's just my opinion though. Some people enjoy doing this more than actual games themselves.

• Like 3

Why are you ocing the GPU? Any game that runs at bad fps? If not, OC only when you need it. Constantly monitoring temps and clocks and wondering if its safe gets really boring after a while. I have been there. Games start to become less fun. That's just my opinion though. Some people enjoy doing this more than actual games themselves.

imo only game that needs OC today is Witcher 3

Naya naya shauk hai..Jab card mein problem hogi tab akal aayegi :|

• Like 1

All the games are running fine except they are fluctuating from 50 to 60 FPS at 2560x1080. The Witcher 3 is even worse! There's a constant stuttering! Hence I thought of OCing my card.

Core at 150

Mem at 200

Fan speed @ 100% regardless.

Start small and keep increasing by +50 mhz

Yeah, I followed it. Now the settings are at +200MHz (Core Clock) and +350MHz (Memory Clock). Are they safe? Haven't faced any crashes or seen any artifacts till now.