Forgotten games

RPG007

Because Project IGI 2 was a sh*t game and only students in Indian hostels played it, that too for free.

Sequels to bad games are never released as they don't make money.

This. I've lost track of times someone has told me he's a hardcore gamer and they play CS / IGI. *sigh*

IGI, cs and NFS and maybe prince of persia. IGI 1 and 2 both were sh*t games which only Indian hostel students played lol.

I was stunned when a 2017 passout told me he loves playing PC games and his favorite was IGI. *facepalm*

Hello everyone greetings!!!..i am new to this forum ..and this is my first post...

I have a question that will there be sequel to Project IGI 2 and hidden and dabgerous 2? if not then why?

Because PROJECT IGI was bad and Hidden & Dangerous was too good for its time.

Staying on-topic, while not completely forgotten, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is one pure gem of a game. I visited http://www.thejediacademy.net/just now and apparently they're still active. Damn.

IGI, cs and NFS and maybe prince of persia. IGI 1 and 2 both were sh*t games which only Indian hostel students played lol.

I was stunned when a 2017 passout told me he loves playing PC games and his favorite was IGI. *facepalm*

Oh right. Same people consider graphics of consoles superior. You interview people? You gotta ask this more often. ;)

No one lives forever is a legit forgotten series though.. :(

I played demo of the first one in 2003 I think. Good level for sure.

90% of the gamers in my college have never played, let alone heard about, a game released after 2010 2005. So that totally checks out.

:fear:

I must have played IGI-1 countless number of times during my school days.. Those days, for me, gaming performance was equivalent to amount of RAM in the PC.. my desktop had 256mb ram on which IGI used to lag, so when my friend bought a pc, he got 512mb ram and the game ran smooth.. so much fun were those days..

Now that I recall, probably one of the first PC games I played was recoil, wolfenstein..

Later I was crazy about GTA vice city, NFS underground..

Damn. IGI and Soldier of fortune. I havent thought of them in years. Forgotten indeed.

They were ok. Decent enough shooters for its day. Like Black or Shogo MAD. People just remember them more fondly because thats what they played when they were young.

Archived