Rumour: This year’s Call of Duty may be called “Call of Duty: WWII”, first artworks leaked online

It appears that the next Call of Duty game, that is being developed by Sledgehammer Games, will be called Call of Duty: WWII. From what we know, Sledgehammer will Call of Duty back to its roots, and it appears that its first artworks have been leaked online.

It’s worth noting that the source behind this leak is the same one that also leaked Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare a year ago. Not only that, but the title font appears to be similar to what Activision has been using, so this seems like the real deal.

As always, we strongly suggest taking these artworks with a grain of salt as Activision has not confirmed anything yet.

As the title – and the artworks – suggests, this new Call of Duty game will take place during the World War II era.

Src: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/rumour-this-years-call-of-duty-may-be-called-call-of-duty-wwii-first-artworks-leaked-online/

call-of-duty-wwii-1-205357.png

Hope it will have good SP

It's back bitches. King is back and this time it's going back to it's roots.

King will never be back unless they take a couple of years off.

Churning out these games annually is just milking the fanbase.

It will still get get above 80 meta but the excitement is no longer there.

That said i liked Advanced Warfare MP and SP so let's see what they do with this.

King will never be back unless they take a couple of years off.

Churning out these games annually is just milking the fanbase.

It will still get get above 80 meta but the excitement is no longer there.

That said i liked Advanced Warfare MP and SP so let's see what they do with this.

I agree partly but never write off the allure of a WW2 based fps. Especially if its a CoD set in WW2. I'm stoked if this is true and I haven't really bothered with CoD since WaW.

What do you guys mean by king is back? It is the best selling game worldwide pretty much every year even still. Why would they take 2 years off and miss out on 30 million copies sales? That makes no sense. Not to forget, every game is made by different team anyways.

Old CODs were great no doubt.But the series reached it's peak with BO1.Good ol' Nam :panic:

Rightly said. The Last CoD I played was Black Ops. The SP was awesome, the voice actors, the story. For me, BO is the best CoD till date. I always wanted to play MW3 never got to play it. Life catches on, gotta make a livin. If CoD goes back to making great sp campaign again, no doubt I'll get back to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys mean by king is back? It is the best selling game worldwide pretty much every year even still. Why would they take 2 years off and miss out on 30 million copies sales? That makes no sense. Not to forget, every game is made by different team anyways.

Yeah ofcourse they would never do that. But Assassin’s Creed did take a year off (maybe two years) to prevent the series from dying out despite knowing they could still sell 10 million copies yearly even if the game sucks.

Rightly said. The Last CoD I played was Black Ops. The SP was awesome, the voice actors, the story. For me, BO is the best CoD till date. I always wanted to play MW3 never got to play it. Life catches on, gotta make a livin. If CoD goes back to making great sp campaign again, no doubt I'll get back to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advanced Warfare campaign was good. Also infinite warfare campaign got good reviews. Avoid ghosts and black ops 3.

Yeah ofcourse they would never do that. But Assassins Creed did take a year off (maybe two years) to prevent the series from dying out despite knowing they could still sell 10 million copies yearly even if the game sucks.

That is not true at all. AC took a break because Syndicate sold like crap, not because of quality issues. If they had sold 10 million copies of unity and Syndicate, there is no chance in hell that they would be taking a year off. COD still sells huge number of copies, last 2 ac games didn't.

Archived