VGAs and Sony Show Live

No Gears 3 at VGA

I have just learned of a decision to postpone our planned Gears of War news from Epic Games for the Spike Video Game Awards this weekend. I wanted to share this with you and let you know that while these are never easy decisions, we can tell you that what we have to share for the franchise in 2011 will definitely be worth the wait and we look forward to working with our partner at Spike on sharing this world premier news when it is ready.

Oh well, maybe more Kinect stuff?

So everyone excited for VGA just cause of reveals and trailers ?

Not surprising cause awards are the least interesting part of VGA, no one gives a sh*t:lol:

So everyone excited for VGA just cause of reveals and trailers ?

Not surprising cause awards are the least interesting part of VGA, no one gives a sh*t:lol:

I am looking forward to awards too , but reveals > awards

Also there might be possibility that the VGA 2010 online streaming may be restricted to US only ,since most of the videos are blocked , in that case get the Foxyproxy addon for firefox , and get a US proxy from hidemyass.com and watch it that way , i can confirm this stunt works :thumbsup: credits to the guy who posted in on the spike website.

Does it work well with Hulu / netflix etc also and does it give good bandwidth? :wOOtjumpy: . The last proxy i tried gave retardedly slow speeds to sites.

Archived