Deadpool

Snake

As Tyler and other guy says, Deadpool game well work better in linear fashion with dmc like action with hitman like mission,, he will earn money and skills from completing missions and they will be a base for him to talk with other npcs and a challenge room for practice

Sent from Motorola Defy using Tapatalk 2

Yeah something like the 2004 Punisher game. You do missions, earn cash/XP and then work on upgrades, purchases at your safe house.

BTW The Punisher was an awesome game. Definitely one of the best superhero games ever. It was exactly what a Punisher game should be like. Loads of violence, lots of guns, brutal interrogations, nice boss fights and memorable cameos by Marvel characters. High Moon should take some inputs from that.

High five!

Yeah that level where Iron Man provides air support was epic! The game was actually supposed to be a tie-in for the 2004 Thomas Jane Punisher movie. But apart from a certain boss fight it didn't have anything in common with the movie. Instead you get to fight alongside Nick Fury, Black Widow and Iron Man!

I am playing the punisher game now a days in PC, but some of the brutal interrogation is very very hard to complete, this is a game bug in PC or I am playing wrong I don't know, the van hellsing game is third person right?

Good/Bad news:

The upcoming Deadpool game is being written by author of the current comic line Daniel Way, publisher Activision has announced.

In a press release supposedly written by the "merc with a mouth" himself, head of developer High Moon Studios Peter Della Penna claimed, "Deadpool came by the studio one day, said he was taking over, and that if I didn't hire Marvel writer Daniel Way pronto and make the most amazing Deadpool video game, he'd break both of our arms and beat us to death with them. I have kids, so we're making the game."

The wisecracking vigilante added, "My Deadpool game will feature all of my favorite things - katanas (check), big guns (and not just these amazing arm muscles) (check), crazy poop-your-pants action (check), hot chicks (check), maybe some of my X-Men friends (well, depending on what they're wearing), burritos, bouncy houses and of course ME!!! (check) (check) And check!"

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-20-deadpool-scribe-daniel-way-penning-the-game

It was hard for me too in first 1-2 hours but when I got it, I become perfect in it and IIRC interrogating successfully earns you more XP/credits or whatever it was.

I got addicts to interrogation so much that I used catch hold every enemy..I hope they will make a sequel to this game

I have very less hope with this game though, acti has a history of turning a great franchise into a dust.

Poor poor crash bandicoot :( my favorite platformer and in my top 5 list of favorite game :( they managed to turn that into an ordinary looking platformer which no one cares :( I blame naughty dog for this though.

Yeah something like the 2004 Punisher game. You do missions, earn cash/XP and then work on upgrades, purchases at your safe house.

BTW The Punisher was an awesome game. Definitely one of the best superhero games ever. It was exactly what a Punisher game should be like. Loads of violence, lots of guns, brutal interrogations, nice boss fights and memorable cameos by Marvel characters. High Moon should take some inputs from that.

I played Punisher long time back...

Played around 5 missions , then stopped playing it..

It got very violent , specially the interrogations..Also i lost interest in the games gun fights..

But the dual gun action was very good..wield 2 different weapons , i guess it allowed u to interact with the environment as well right ??

I have very less hope with this game though, acti has a history of turning a great franchise into a dust.

I'm not a fan of Activision myself but their Marvel licensed games have mostly been good... the Spider-Man games, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, X-Men Legends, Wolverine.

I played Punisher long time back...

Played around 5 missions , then stopped playing it..

It got very violent , specially the interrogations..Also i lost interest in the games gun fights..

But the dual gun action was very good..wield 2 different weapons , i guess it allowed u to interact with the environment as well right ??

Yeah three are some active killing spot like throwing down,,yeah gun fight is bit stiff but I like the take prisoner kind of attitude of the game,, just imagine what will developer like rocksteady do with this IP,, by the way activision also published x-men legends series and ultimate alliance,

Archived