pArth

4 reasons why the Moto X will live up to the hype

1. “The first smartphone that you can design yourself.”

2. Made in the USA.

3. It’s all about the Benjamins.

/.............

4. It’s alive!

They break down like this:

• Four processors cores are dedicated to graphics. By taking this route, you’re going to see Android running smoother than ever before. Paired with stock Android, this thing is going to fly in the graphics department.
  • Two processors cores are dedicated to applications. Let the graphics processors focus on graphics, while two 1.7 GHz processors focus on apps.
  • One processor will be dedicated to language processing. The low-power language chip will focus on audio sensors, noise cancellation and speech recognition. This will allow the Moto X to use an always-on listening mode, but still retain sufficient battery life.
  • One processor will be dedicated to other contextual sensors. During his interview at All Things D11, Dennis Woodside said the Moto X would “anticipate” what you want to do with your phone. Hold it up like you’re going to take a picture, your camera will turn on. That’s what this processor is for.

Wrap up

So there you have it. Four reasons why we think the Moto X will live up to the hype. It’s going to be totally customizable, made in the USA and feature never before seen intelligence in a smartphone, all at price that’s almost too good to be true. I know I personally will be buying one. How about you

:giggle: maybe this guy's being a little overzealous :giggle:

^^ What a moron that guy is. Whatever he said about the "cores" for Moto X, applies to almost every phone with a QCOM chip :/

AndroidAndMe is nothing but a linkbait site.

Come on Sony go on amd announce the Honami tomorrow, so i can put my urge to buy the htc one to rest.

rumored specs

S800 chip

20 mp camera

5" full hd screen

3000 mAh battery. :wub:

IP58 Certification

Come on Sony go on amd announce the Honami tomorrow, so i can put my urge to buy the htc one to rest.

rumored specs

S800 chip

20 mp camera

5" full hd screen

3000 mAh battery. :wub:

IP58 Certification

u mean this :ko:

AMD-logo1.jpg

A changelog for the 4.2.2 release states that in addition to the updated software, Sony has pushed newer versions of its media apps, thrown in a remote phone location app, a new Functionalities widget, and support for MicroSD cards up to 64GB. Most interesting is this tidbit: "New Customizable navigation bar with quick settings." Also screen lock widgets are supported now.

Will go and check at home, also try updating through PC, OTA might take few more hours before being available.

Edited by AtheK