collectors_ed_main.jpg

Includes -

collector_ed_includes.jpg

---

Ultimate Loot Chest Edition -

limited_ed_mainimage.jpg

Includes -

limited_ed_content.jpg

Will we ever see Ultimate Loot Chest Edition in india ? i have seen the top notch editions of some games that should be only sold normally but i haven't ever seen kollectors edition of MK , not that i want it now but would love to see Ultimate Loot Chest Edition of B-2 here for the same price as cheap in the world

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!!! guys

Can anyone of you let me know from where can i pre-order Borderlands 2 ultimate loot chest edition.

Couldnt find it on any indian website and on ebay/play-asia it is priced around 11000 :helpsmilie:

BTW,really looking forward to this game !!!!

SHOULD BE A BLAST !! :)

Borderlands 2 will reward you for playing Borderlands

borderlands2vaultvetera.jpg

Gearbox Software announced, today, a little bonus to those of you who have played the first Borderlands game, and are going to play Borderlands 2. A “Vault Veteran” skin, and head, will be available for each character for those players who took part in the action of the first game.

Gearbox says, via Facebook, “Borderlands 2 will reward veterans of the first Borderlands with exclusive character customization elements — here’s a look at the character heads and skins that are unlocked when Borderlands 2 detects save data from the original Borderlands!”

So there doesn’t seem to be any special conditions you have to meet, simply play Borderlands and still have your save file. Welcome back to Pandora!

Source: The Controller Online

Archived