Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

2nd half is f**king fantastic.My my gollum was magical.

But it looks totally fake.The fighting scenes.Where the hell do they shoot,the locales are mind blowing.

Going again just for the 2nd half.back to back baby.

Saw The Hobbit yesterday. I can see why somebody who has little interest in fantasy would hate it (my friend was yawning throughout :P/>)

No, it's not Fantasies...its just middle-age and PJ.

Ask him to watch Pan's Labyrinth and tell if he doesn't like it.

Mere experience main PVR 3D is the worst. Also the audi is absolute sh*t. Visited them a couple of years back and my seat felt like the one from Game of Thrones. Prickly !

agreed with the seats..

but think bout the glasses they provide... they are flicker-free. :bigyellowgrin:

and i still remeber watching POC ST. at wave, and it was like i saw jack sparrow holding 3 swords instead of 1. :doh:

agreed with the seats..

but think bout the glasses they provide... they are flicker-free. :bigyellowgrin:/>

and i still remeber watching POC ST. at wave, and it was like i saw jack sparrow holding 3 swords instead of 1. :doh:/>

Lol. I don't see any problems with the Wave glasses. Flicker-free.

Just came back from watching the hobbit in 3d (48fps) and all I can say is my jaws literally dropped to the floor! The HFR makes the 3d effects and CG look even better. I don't know about the 24fps and 2d versions but the CG definitely didn't look fake. Oh and the movie was bright and vivid even with the 3d glasses.

The movie is meant to be seen in 48fps. Seriously, f**k all the haters. If you have the option to watch it in 48fps, please do so....at least once. I cannot recommend it enough!

Neethane En Pon Vasantham is definitely no where close to VTV.

The movie was presented sort of like Vaaranam Aaiyiram, it had a bit too much of drama.

The movie had it's moments here and there, music was a big plus, although felt some songs became a cliche after repeated usage.

A decent feel good movie especially when you can relate them to real life scenarios.

Jeeva was good, Samantha was very pretty, acting wise not bad.

BottomLine: One time watch(if you can tolerate love stories :P)