GTA V PC @₹2000

djanuj

Hi friends. I have found a way of getting GTA V for PC @₹2000 and it's very simple!!

The only catch is that you will have to activate the game via Rockstar Social Club website and not via Steam!

Also you need few things before you proceed. And they are :

1) PC with Chrome installed and Have HOLA Extension installed (Use Bolivia Proxy)

2) PayPal account with credit card linked.

3) Social Rockstar Account to activate the game

4) Account at http://www.nuuvem.com.br/

Ok so here we go.

1) Go to the above website and create an account. You just need to put Name Email and password. No other details required like no address phone etc required if paid via PayPal else you need all the details.

2) Login to that account after using proxy and getting access to the website

3) You need to go to this page

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2086-grand-theft-auto-v and add to cart.

4) once done click on PayPal and click checkout (Use google translate for English language)

5) Put PayPal details and It will ask you to input your account and password. Do that and then it will ask you if you want to link credit card/debit card (if not done already) else it directly takes you to page to pay now.

See the amount it should be near to ₹1920.

6) Press pay now.

7) wait for the payment to go through.

8) once done the webpage will take you to main account dashboard where you will see GTA V.

9) Click that and you will see you key.

10) Copy that Key

11) Go to rockstar social club webpage. Create your account or put your details if already a member.

12) go to the Gear icon next to your name

13) Go to Game Download

14) Use Rockstar Game Code

15) Put the Code you earlier copied)

16) Click Confirm

17) And once download preload the game to your Desktop and wait for it to get activated!!!

18) Rejoice as you got the Game!!

It seems I can't upload pics from Tapatalk. I had proof but i cannot upload it so I am upload the text from PayPal.

Dear Xxxxx,

You sent a payment of R$89.99 BRL to NUUVEM JOGOS DIGITAIS S.A.

(contato@nuuvem.com.br)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant

NUUVEM JOGOS DIGITAIS S.A.

contato@nuuvem.com.br

Instructions to merchant

You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount

Grand Theft Auto V

R$89.99 BRL 1 R$89.99 BRL

Subtotal R$89.99 BRL

Total R$89.99 BRL

Payment R$89.99 BRL

Charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'PAYPAL *NUUVEMJOGOS'

Payment sent to contato@nuuvem.com.br

From amount Rs.1,916.39 INR

To amount R$89.99 BRL

Exchange rate: 1 INR = 0.0469582BRL

If foreign exchange or currency conversion is required to complete any transaction, PayPal will have this done by an independent financial institution.

So much trouble just to save 500rs.

Better to just buy the physical copy and save the headache. [emoji14]

Also lots of people reported issues downloading directly from R*.

No the issue is not license related it is because the server is under heavy load as many people are downloading at the same time. So thus the time out issue.

The thing is that saving even ₹500 is fine it is a saving none the less.

Hi friends. I have found a way of getting GTA V for PC @₹2000 and it's very simple!!

The only catch is that you will have to activate the game via Rockstar Social Club website and not via Steam!

1) PC with Chrome installed and Have HOLA Extension installed (Use Bolivia Proxy)

Ok so here we go.

1) Go to the above website and create an account. You just need to put Name Email and password. No other details required like no address phone etc required if paid via PayPal else you need all the details.

4) once done click on PayPal and click checkout (Use google translate for English language)

5) Put PayPal details and It will ask you to input your account and password. Do that and then it will ask you if you want to link credit card/debit card (if not done already) else it directly takes you to page to pay now.

6) Press pay now.

8) once done the webpage will take you to main account dashboard where you will see GTA V.

10) Copy that Key

11) Go to rockstar social club webpage. Create your account or put your details if already a member.

13) Go to Game Download

16) Click Confirm

17) And once download preload the game to your Desktop and wait for it to get activated!!!

It seems I can't upload pics from Tapatalk. I had proof but i cannot upload it so I am upload the text from PayPal.

Dear Xxxxx,

(contato@nuuvem.com.br)

Merchant

contato@nuuvem.com.br

Instructions to merchant

Grand Theft Auto V

Subtotal R$89.99 BRL

Total R$89.99 BRL

Payment R$89.99 BRL

To amount R$89.99 BRL

If foreign exchange or currency conversion is required to complete any transaction, PayPal will have this done by an independent financial institution.

Ok so here we go.

6) Press pay now.

10) Copy that Key

13) Go to Game Download

16) Click Confirm

Dear Xxxxx,

(contato@nuuvem.com.br)

Merchant

contato@nuuvem.com.br

Instructions to merchant

Grand Theft Auto V

Subtotal R$89.99 BRL

Total R$89.99 BRL

Payment R$89.99 BRL

To amount R$89.99 BRL

you can also get it from GMG for rs 1947 and get $2 credit to your account :)

you can also get it from GMG for rs 1947 and get $2 credit to your account :)

Last when I checked GMG had it for $40 which was same as Indian steam price. So this deal made more sense to it. Maybe they reduced the price now. Good that deal is good too.

Last when I checked GMG had it for $40 which was same as Indian steam price. So this deal made more sense to it. Maybe they reduced the price now. Good that deal is good too.

its actually hidden within the VIP section.. they did a poor job of showing it.. even now if you directly visit the game page it will show as $40 -_- .. you have to dive into the vip page to get the discounted price

You can get it for even $23... yes 23! on GMG using a Chinese vpn, thru hola unblocker extension

Not sure if there is any region lock on the key tho.

That's region locked bud! It is steam key and steam bans people who try to take advantage of price fluctuations.

Chinese steam had GTAV for $20 but it is region locked.

Edit : It seems you were right. The deal is great 23$ man. I wish I could have waited for few more days. This is region free as everyone suggests. So go ahead and get GTA V for $23. Nice find @zibalingz

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-pc-16-05-gmg-chinese-vpn-2184973

lol.. wish I had known about this sooner.. got it for 30$

Same here. Lol. Plus I can't do torrents as I have 1mbps connection. And Rockstar Social club is giving me only 110kbps. Taking 5 days to complete download. How much speed you got for torrent? What is your net plan?

Same here. Lol. Plus I can't do torrents as I have 1mbps connection. And Rockstar Social club is giving me only 110kbps. Taking 5 days to complete download. How much speed you got for torrent? What is your net plan?

yea r* servers are messed up right now.. I have a 50mbps connection so got the preload from IPT in 6 hrs :)

yea r* servers are messed up right now.. I have a 50mbps connection so got the preload from IPT in 6 hrs :)

Lucky you. Where do you stay. How much rentals you pay? And which Internet company you chose. I am from Mumbai and 50mbps connection is too expensive. I need a good net plan with no FUP and fast Speed. But it is very expensive.

Lucky you. Where do you stay. How much rentals you pay? And which Internet company you chose. I am from Mumbai and 50mbps connection is too expensive. I need a good net plan with no FUP and fast Speed. But it is very expensive.

I am in Hyderabad so we have ACT. monthly rental is 3k..

That's region locked bud! It is steam key and steam bans people who try to take advantage of price fluctuations.

Chinese steam had GTAV for $20 but it is region locked.

Edit : It seems you were right. The deal is great 23$ man. I wish I could have waited for few more days. This is region free as everyone suggests. So go ahead and get GTA V for $23. Nice find @zibalingz

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-pc-16-05-gmg-chinese-vpn-2184973

its not steam key :P . Also can anyone confirm , if it is legit ?

It is legit. No doubt about it.

GMG is known.

GMG is legit .. I got my key from there. the only difference is you are using chinese vpn to get the game.. since its cheaper there

Yeah i know GMG is legit . But will there be any risk of region lock / account ban if buying using chinese VPN ?

Yeah i know GMG is legit . But will there be any risk of region lock / account ban if buying using chinese VPN ?

No risk of region lock as it's not a Steam key it is Rockstar Key. So you will have to activate game from Rockstar social club website. And then download from there instead of steam.

As of now R* doesn't have any sought of regional ban in effect. However we cannot be sure they won't implement anything in future. So as of now the key is working just fine and you should be able to preload the game in English language. I have done similar things with origin keys and they have been working fine till now. I didn't know about this till today else I would have gotten it from here and saved additional $7

Archived