PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

What's the deal with the memory card? Is 4 GB enough, or you need a bigger card? I dont want to buy a smaller card and then have to upgrade again

I m waiting for 32 gig cards to arrive indian shores..till then i am on 8 gb one,guess that should do,4 gb is just too low.

I'm using this > @ KiranB28

And the card case:

976272CB-orig.jpg

Why the card case in spoiler ....? Lol

Btw i have got the same thing....its the starter kit one aint it? But that thing hardly provides any protection from falls.....

Thinking of getting a new one ...a more of a travel case kinda.. ..

I have avoided touching that screen as much i could..(

Part of the reason being i still havent screen guarded it) :fear: i mean that thing is so so beautiful.. :dance: :woot:

Forget ipads,forget galaxies forget everything 'this

Is The best screen on a portable device ever''...

My s2' s screen that made every other screen look like nothing seems like fading in front of this beauty. Its just that gorgeous.

You need to crank up the brightness on S2. Don't leave it to auto. Then see the magic.

sent using tapatalk

S2 is impressive as it is ...but i find vita' s screen just above it,the colours and everything seem more natural on it whereas s2 just overdoes it sometime. and i had s2 on full brightness

I would like to believe you but not good enough for a buying decision.

Anyone posted a comprehensive impression?

Fair enough.

People are still playing around with it ,it ll be more clear as too what vita is really capable of .

But the general impression i guess is its a great device for " hardcore" gamers,the dual anolag sticks are really impressively placed in that sleek device,overall it felt great to me.

Put it this way ,if you liked using psp, you ll just love this thing.

yup.....why? Best smartfone i've ever had....

You must have baggy pockets .... :naughty:

Kidding...i loved my time with note but i just never took it as a phone ..its just too big to carry around.

You must have baggy pockets .... :naughty:

Kidding...i loved my time with note but i just never took it as a phone ..its just too big to carry around.

Note screen is an absolute beauty, but ya after a month novelty dies off, already looking for a replacement phone.

I haven't yet checked Vita, but a friend who has both thinks Note's screen is better

Archived