Oh I dont want to download stuff again.

I'm using :

2k textures (community version)

WATER: Realistic Water and Terrain

Lush Trees

Lush Grass

+ tons of other mods.

Download size of each mod?

It's been clear for a long time now , most developers prefer xbox360 over ps3 , come on you had to see this coming , when THQ brought WWE to x360 it focused more on the x360 it was most clear with WWE 12 , I Would blame sony's innovation in h/w for this , the controller is not changed much since the start , it is best suited for racers & that is probably it , i enjoy playing FIFA or RPG's with my x360 controllers & yeah less fighters like MK Work well with the PS3 Controller , sony need to attract developer interest or else X360 or even WII-U h/w mostly it's clone like x360 controller will attract gamers & will just force developers to focus on them for making $$$

Skyrim: Dawnguard PS3 and PC news ‘coming soon” says Bethesda

Skyrim: Dawnguard still hasn’t hit PS3 or PC thanks to a 30-day exclusivity window between Bethesda and Microsoft. But the studio has broken radio silence on the incoming DLC. Full quotes after the jump. Over on Twitter, Bethesda’s Pete Hines said, “Just sit tight. We’ll have info soon.” following a barrage of requests for new information on a PC and PS3 release date for Skyrim: Dawnguard.

src: VG247

I Would blame sony's innovation in h/w for this , the controller is not changed much since the start , it is best suited for racers & that is probably it , i enjoy playing FIFA or RPG's with my x360 controllers & yeah less fighters like MK Work well with the PS3 Controller , sony need to attract developer interest or else X360 or even WII-U h/w mostly it's clone like x360 controller will attract gamers & will just force developers to focus on them for making $$$

Wow, you blame controller for this? Are you kidding me? It is all $$$. FYI, BF3 DLC was PS3 exclusive for a week. MK had an exclusive PS3 character, some fighter (SFxTekken IIRC) will have couple of PS3 exclusive characters. Far Cry 3 will have some PS3 exclusive mode/DLC. AC2/Brotherhood/Revelations (forgot which one) had PS3 exclusive DLC for 1 week or month. Batman AA had PS3 exclusive DLC. Portal 2 has Steam on PS3, not on 360. Cross platform gameplay is possible. AC Revelations had free AC1 game for PS3. Then there are more examples. Just that people dont remember these because of excellent and agressive MS marketing, which is heads and shoulders above Sony.

EA and Ubisoft have cut deals with Sony, Acti and Bethesda with MS. It is all $$$, not related to controller, hardware etc. Devs are not idiots to give exclusives because one has better controller or hardware, all they care is $$$.

Now how the games run is a different story. It depends on how devs spend their time on each system.

Edited by The_Rock