Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

Most welcome bro.. Dont have us friend in Facebook so couldnt send the invite :( It's high time we add each other.. har married aadmi ko ek kandhe ki jarrorat hoti hai.. :samui:

Check PM for Facebook link. Aja mere kandhe pe ro le... :P

Wow!.. Kani getting married.... Didn't interact much with you.. since that tragic incident.. regarding ur friend.

Anyway.. woh sab chod... Need a zabardast party when I come to Bangalore!!

And yeah, Wish you a very Happy Married Life ahead Buddy. God Bless. :good:

• 4 weeks later...

getting married this december. :) let's see how it affects my gaming !! :P

Congratulations, dude.

Firstly, game as much as you want before marriage. Coz afterwards it is upto you how you juggle "us" time and "me" time. And marriage will definitely require you to "earn" your gaming time.

Edited by piper

I dunno about marriage or wife .. but when it comes to parents ... things go like this:- :cry:

How does your Parents feel about your gaming time?

Waste of time

2. Does she think those gaming figurines would come in handy for the kids to play with?

Not applicable

3. And the money spent on this passion, how does parents feel about it?

We spend with passion .. they think we are wasting it..

Megz questions v1 :

4. Do you encourage your parents to play some videogames with you?

Maarna hai kya mujhe ... Never :P

5. Would you be happy, surprised, thrilled or scared if your parents also became a member of IVG?

Why would they .. they hare games

6. Do you encourage your mom or share her passions say may be, Saas-Bahu serial, Or Romantic YRF movie Or Cricket, Or Bhartnatyam Dance Show etc..?

Nope

7. How many hours in a week you devote to your Gaming?

7 to 8 hrs

8. What are three things you wish your parents would understand about you and your connection with Gaming?[/font][/color]

it's not a waste .. it's our PASSION ...

Megz questions v2 :

9. If you want one game to see your parents beat you in..Which one will that be?

Life or death

10. What changes after marriage?? As in, Me time, utilization of me time, you as a person

Can't answer that

11. Would you like your kid(s) to be an avid gamer(s)?

Why not... he he :good:

^^

Applicable to me to :P ... My parents think its a huuge waste of time ... :/ .... Wish they wud understand that its not the only thing that's on my mind all the time :/

:cry:

:( Yeah

:kisstogether:

Most welcome bro.. Dont have us friend in Facebook so couldnt send the invite :( It's high time we add each other.. har married aadmi ko ek kandhe ki jarrorat hoti hai.. :samui:

:cry: ek week bhi nahin hua.. My sister filled her ears telling ps3 was my first wife before she stepped in... Today she attacked my controller and hid it.. main to gaya.. tips batao :helpsmilie:

Thanks

and I get this message

Forum software y u no understand bhanwnaon ko

draft_lens18859714module155875901photo_1324490264WAW1.jpeg

Many Congratulations to you and Mrs. Kani..May you level up soon and earn brownie points with your wife and unlock all possible achievements in the time to come!

getting married this december. :) let's see how it affects my gaming !! :P

24721235_400x400.jpg

Wow!! Enjoy your Limited SINGLE time.. Ensure you complete all your unfinished game and have a blast!!

• 1 month later...

This came up during my research..

Advantages of Marrying a Gamer

#1 – Excellent Math Skills : Seriously you will be amazed by the amount of concentration they have. Calculating the laps or even in dealing weapons, they are too good at those things. They can also manage your monthly budget and stuffs you know. Yes, Strategy Games helps them here. They will also have people skills, leadership skills and teamwork skills, which they can easily develop during group missions.

#2 – Different Positions : Since he/she is a gamer, you can expect different kind of positions during ***ing. Well yes, it’s gaming. :D

#3 – Gifting : Let it be for Birthday, Anniversary, Festivals, you know what your guy likes and you can easily gift him/her perfectly. You don’t need tense yourself by secretly peeping over his shoulder to find his t-shirt size or asking his friends regarding his desires. Just go to an electronic shop, and browse the latest gaming gizmos and gadgets.

#4 – Where the HELL he is? Suddenly you woke up around midnight and find your boyfriend missing!? Don’t get piss off, he won’t go to his ex-girl friend’s house or anywhere, you can find him near his favorite gaming machine!!

#5 – Virtual Driving : Teaches you how to drive or ride vehicles perfectly through Virtual gaming or using Wii.

#6 – Avoids Cheats : A true professional gamer avoid cheats (cheat codes) while gaming, the same applies in a relationship. :P

#7 – Might also be a Movie Freak : If he/she is too tired playing games (which never happens actually :D ) then you might get a chance to watch some movies in theater or DVD, you know the movies adapted from video games or vice versa. Some include Max Payne, Resident Evil, etc.

#8 – He can Save your Life : If by chance there is an alien invasion or a zombies attack, then using his weapon knowledge & attacking skills he can manage to save you and the world! :D A Good Gamer will do anything to save his Princess! Remember Mario? :P

#9 – JoooyStick : Handles the joystick perfectly and they know which button is capable of making the game smooth!! :P

#10 – More Freedom : Because she’ll have more freedom to do what she wants while he is playing video games.

#11 – Good Parent : She/he will be a good parent because even if they take care of the kid half as well as they take care of the Xbox or PlayStation consoles they will be well taken care of! #True

Read it out to your wife..She might feel so lucky to have married you all over again!! :exoticdance: :exoticdance:

• Like 2