Ps3 Wireless Headphone(amazing price)

Finally :rofl:

that mgs4 one looks quite transport friendly ....then why go for this...btw abhi toh kuch bolo headset ke baare...doh din se rakha hai...hum log ko toh abhi tak nahi mila. :wallbash:

You still need to carry the receiver, optical cable and its own power supply.

playstationdude, you should call up and find out the status of your shipment man!

You know what would have been a better idea, you should have also shipped it to jiggybhai and asked him to ship it to you. Would have turned out much faster for you.

Sony just confirmed that the headset will not release in India. What's the best deal available online? Everyone seems to have it at $100 :|

That sucks :doh:

Price it 4.5k and It could have sold decently

Yeah. I just got the headphones. The instruction manual does not say anything about the initial charging time. How long should I charge it before use? Or is there No stipulated time? Does it come fully charged in the box?

congrats.... u got it so soon? sns??

they come with about 50% charge out of the box. Just play rightaway.... charge it from your pc at night when you sleep.

Sony just confirmed that the headset will not release in India. What's the best deal available online? Everyone seems to have it at $100 :|

:cry: i was looking forward to get it from India.

Why Sony why? Yet another example of treating India as low grade market. :furious:

congrats.... u got it so soon? sns??

they come with about 50% charge out of the box. Just play rightaway.... charge it from your pc at night when you sleep.

But they generally say you need to first charge it fully before use na? (For such devices)

Why on the PC I can charge it on PS3 only na?

But they generally say you need to first charge it fully before use na? (For such devices)

Why on the PC I can charge it on PS3 only na?

thats a common misconception. Li-Ion batteries don't need the initial charge or any other voodoo stuff.

Secondly i suggested charging via pc because to charge via ps3, you'd have to leave it on.

I usually leave the pc ON overnight

thats a common misconception. Li-Ion batteries don't need the initial charge or any other voodoo stuff.

Secondly i suggested charging via pc because to charge via ps3, you'd have to leave it on.

I usually leave the pc ON overnight

Yeah. I do the same :) So I'll charge it on the PC I guess.

Archived