Protest Against The Sudden Price Hike By EA (OP updated)

lol ... by gathering more people to protest you are only proving to them the demand their games have.

Apart from GTA , EA have the strongest presence in India the rest of the publishers dont even matter here unlike other countries (literally zero competition). They have made like what? a 70% price hike? I doubt they will lose that many buyers that it even affects them.

But I think this is a bad move for PC . Their games used to be 999 and now its 3k , lulz say good bye to your PC audience.

@Everyone

Thanks for those who have helped... Your help is really Appreciated...

@Those who think that our protest will not do anything

Well...what should be done according to you guys... Boycott EA ?? If they'll not decrease the price No one'll buy them <_< I guess... that is equal to boycotting ...

8.png

Aren't Xbox 360 version games priced the same or still lesser than PS3 counterparts ??

That thread on Gaf ..

People calling Indians as Criminals :rofl:

Pranay if you had named the thread correctly ..

The trolls would have stayed away

Your thread title was like the headlines of India TV :lol:

No issues with this from my side anyways.

Was thinking of getting the *ahem* version of Most Wanted and MOH-W on PC anyways. This just confirmed it.

That thread on Gaf ..

People calling Indians as Criminals :rofl:

Pranay if you had named the thread correctly ..

The trolls would have stayed away

Your thread title was like the headlines of India TV :lol:

All I see those trolls as are a bunch of ignorant western hypocrites.They defend EA here , yet whine about 2-3$ DLC . I wonder where all the "if you cant afford it dont buy it" lines went there huh?.

I have seen people on the very same forum post sh*t like "lol i will pirate this game coz of on-disc DLC , fuk you ea/capcom/acti" . And now they act so high and mighty and call us criminals.

It's all coz of those Western f**kers who used proxies to download from Origin Indian store

The prices on Origin India was awesome

The price of some games were even lesser than Steam sales :P

Those cheapstakes bought from Indian stores and are calling us Criminals

My cousin stays in US ..

He doesn't spend a penny of his pocket money on video games

All the money is given by his dad (Pocket money for sleeping with girls is extra)

Here in India we have to save money each month from our pocket money and buy 4-5 games a year

Other thing what I have observed is in western countries even the adults (30-50 years) also play Video games while in India I have hardly seen any 30+ playing video game

I don't know if EA or Milestone is involved in price rise ..

But it's just wrong

Many of my pirate friends had actually started buying Original games .. Now I am pretty sure they are going back to piracy

My cousin stays in US ..

He doesn't spend a penny of his pocket money on video games

All the money is given by his dad (Pocket money for sleeping with girls is extra)

Here in India we have to save money each month from our pocket money and buy 4-5 games a year

Other thing what I have observed is in western countries even the adults (30-50 years) also play Video games while in India I have hardly seen any 30+ playing video game

I don't think every Indian staying in the US is like your cousin :P but yeah Americans don't spend as big a portion of their monthly salary on gaming as we do despite spending way more time gaming.

Archived