Protest Against The Sudden Price Hike By EA (OP updated)

I couldnt stop laughing at this price hike. For such shitty games, I dont want to pay so much. I have avoided most EA games.

I will however drown in depression if other companies, especially Ubisoft, goes this way.

LOL ... I just saw the PS3 sales number in india , 100k??wtf??? no wonder EA doesnt give a sh*t . You are better off promoting the game in a small town in the US rather than the whole of India.

Do folks really need to get the same old football game with minor improvements with a new year tagged onto it each year so much that they'll spend such an amount for it?

As some great people here have once said why didnt ea make fifa 12 dlc for fifa 11 :P

Maybe it's something football fans do.

As some great people here have once said why didnt ea make fifa 12 dlc for fifa 11 :P

Yeah, but there's several real football fanatics I know that are just as happy catching the games on TV and then playing an older version of FIFA without having to buy the newest each time.

Do folks really need to get the same old football game with minor improvements with a new year tagged onto it each year so much that they'll spend such an amount for it?

I know some of these people & they don't buy many other games , except FIFA , most of them are fanboys of EA & find a decent football game like FIFA 12 to be GOTY Material , they wont even give PES a chance just coz they think FIFA outperforms it , well it did for like the period of FIFA 09-FIFA 11 but both FIFA 12 & PES 12 were nothing special , typical reviewer overhype , i was happy too see the IVG Rating of 8/10 after some overrated reviews by IGN & GS

main reason i feel though is everyone likes a collection of something is really dear to them & my friends hesitate to collect Figurines or other merch , so i guess they are left with games

Those who doesnt play FIFA every year wont understand the difference. There is major difference in most of the games except for a few. FIFA 12 is like a new game altogether when compared to 11.

Archived