Candy Crush Fan Club

megzworld

I played a lot of bejeweled a few years ago.. But this has its own appeal, particularly with a challenging progression based gameplay.

I am at 35 and it says I need to unlock future levels by purchasing or getting from a friend.. Also some mystery challenges or something that I didn't have lives for then. Hope I can progress without having to buy stuff, that would suck.

I played a lot of bejeweled a few years ago.. But this has its own appeal, particularly with a challenging progression based gameplay.

I am at 35 and it says I need to unlock future levels by purchasing or getting from a friend.. Also some mystery challenges or something that I didn't have lives for then. Hope I can progress without having to buy stuff, that would suck.

Don't you have friends on facebook who play this game? Just ask them for tickets for next level. Anyways giving tickets/lives is free.

Hey megz, all cool here. What about you? and what's this candy crash thingy?

Good to know. BTW. This year I am supporting Vettel.

Anyway, Play Candy crush on facebook or download this in your phone.. This F#@ing thing is addictive like nicotine

on level 356...but have gotten bored of it now. :P

Wow.. :majesty: One of my friend is there as well..We call him Candyman. Super respect for you cyclop.

I started playing the game after seeing this thread.

Now addicted :fear:

Exactly. Initially I was like, ok fine..lets play when bored types..but now.. I am hooked. I even swear at cancerous chocolate while playing it sometimes..

my friend told me to try this game strictly from a game designer perspective,

want to see why is it to so addicting.

Megz, what makes this game addicting for you?

I have played Bedazzle, Blitz in the past but those cannot be called addiction. They were fun time pass game. This game is different. As you grow up, levels of difficulties change. New elements are introduced (like candy bomb etc.). And it gets very challanging

Yes, there are levels which are pure frustration but you so wanna beat them, since you see people like cyclops up at 350+.. so you keep on playing.

Overall.. its a fun game which also exercises your brain muscles.

Archived