Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

Lmao .. Marns post on the Zero forums

My team that I've been winning with: Magneto/Zero/Sentinel :). Post patch I don't care, it's my team and I'm sticking with it!

...Nah I lied I'm going to be playing Magneto/Zero/Doom Beam or Wesker Lower shot soon enough. Just gotta learn them. But for now Magneto/Zero/Sentinel is team Marn~

This n**** be copying mah team yo :ack: ..... well at least we can see how he plays doom now....

heared some rumors that anothe dlc chars comin out on may.marvels side venom and capcoms side vergil.

guess venom vs vergil=vergil win :devil:

Lol

Wrong wrong wrong.

We know its frank west and elektra/do-c*ck...i mean doc-ock

Lol

Wrong wrong wrong.

We know its frank west and elektra/do-c*ck...i mean doc-ock

Strider Hiryu.. FTW & wtf elektra, I would rather prefer Daredevil or Psylocke

seeing Blade in Jill's ending & Daredevil (Matt Murdock) in Chris' ending, me wants both of them as DLC, especially Blade would be a perfect challenge for those Darkstalker characters

dlc dls dlcsss :panic:

fuuu I don't want any moar dlcs

I bought this game for more than standard costs

They've could include those char on discs

however crap from capcom side & sh*t from marvel side will make a good dlc

i was originally thinking the same but he's got chains and that might prove useful however, I don't see Capcom giving unfair advantage with something that has that kind of range in the fight mechanics.

i was originally thinking the same but he's got chains and that might prove useful however, I don't see Capcom giving unfair advantage with something that has that kind of range in the fight mechanics.

considering Sentinel's moves, I don't think it will be a problem

considering Sentinel's moves, I don't think it will be a problem

I'd say the same but they went back and nerfed him to compensate for the range which was needed i'd say but with a character that has chains and reach, they'd use a limiter and that would make it quite sad to play honestly. Still, it would be nice to see another flaming skull char in the game.

What an awesome article. So funny.

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/3/24/the-salty-runback-occams-razor.html

Labeling Sentinel over-powered is next on the To Do list from the same folks that stain their pillows with tears over characters like Dhalsim. No serious player would go out of their way to point fingers towards Dhalsim, or Viper, or Ibuki and name them too powerful, yet if you don’t know what these characters are capable of and how to work around it, they will defeat you easily. They will brush aside your normal game plan like you’re a pretty blond girl accepting an award and Kanye’s in the building. You have to adapt.

Frustrating matters further, the changes made to the character, whether warranted or unwarranted, are the wrong changes. Sentinel is not the problem, he’s just the best at abusing the problem.

X-Factor is the problem.

Further, design choices for certain characters seem not to acknowledge the existence of X-Factor at all. A character doing almost 700,000 damage with easy or moderately-difficult to execute combos needs a 150% or 200% damage boost like Charlie Sheen needs another STD. There are only two words that describe getting hit by a button-happy scrub Wolverine in X-Factor: herp derp.

Huh??.. dont care about Sent... Man the combos in the game are soo much fun ^.^ .... too bad online sux a*s :/ ....

mah new bnb ...Its a sorta variation of marns combo... 660k meterless (adding Genmu zero == 1 million DMG GG sent :) )

guard & attack?

not if they know how to bold cancel....in that case its Guard and keep guarding , until your pringles...

But yea Dante is actually not too broken or anything .... Id say hes top tier along with Ammy , Wesker, Mags , Zero ,Phoenix,Wolvie maybe Task .... dante assist is damn good as well....

Archived