PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

i dont understand one thing, why sony had to swap basic control buttons in vita ... unlike PS3 DS3 .... in Vita X means Back and O means Accept ..... Its so frustrating at times !!!!!!!!!!!

:eyebrow: where did you get the vita from?

i dont understand one thing, why sony had to swap basic control buttons in vita ... unlike PS3 DS3 .... in Vita X means Back and O means Accept ..... Its so frustrating at times !!!!!!!!!!!

This does happen in the ntsc-j ps3 consoles iirc....I.assume u bought ur vita from japan rite??

you got a vita from japan?

It's not a hack, per se..... He's using the official PSMobile Beta Dev Kit..... It basically allows devs to make games/apps for the PS Vita..... People have done some crazy stuff with that.... This guy has used it to establish a remote connection with a PC and that's how he's playing the game......

Go through Youtube and see what others have done..... :panic: The PS Vita is an extremely powerful device...... But I dunno what's up with Sony.... :( Don't know what's taking them so long to launch basic features like Remote-Play (with PS3 at least) or PSOne Classics.... :(

It's not a hack, per se..... He's using the official PSMobile Beta Dev Kit..... It basically allows devs to make games/apps for the PS Vita..... People have done some crazy stuff with that.... This guy has used it to establish a remote connection with a PC and that's how he's playing the game......

:O

• 3 weeks later...

Sony: "Killer PS Vita Software Is Coming"

SCE UK boss Fergal Gara has said that the killer unannounced PS Vita games are coming, more details inside........

Speaking MCV, Gara said: “We would love it to be selling more and we intend to make it sell more and help it sell a lot more. The feedback from many consumers who’ve got their hands on it is positive – so that’s a very good start.

“The key thing for the rest of the year is the key software drive for the console so as we look towards September, LittleBigPlanet, that really is taking the concept on another level because of the Vita functionality,” he said. “And of course the other key big third party IPs – Call of Duty, FIFA, Assassin’s Creed – will do tremendous things for the Vita.

“So it’s our job now to take that strength of software and give people more reasons to buy.”

Gara admitted Sony hasn’t quite “hit the spot with the killer software just yet,” but he has “every reason” to think it will happen in the next few months, and Sony will be working alongside the likes of Activision and Ubisoft to ensure there’s a reason the consumer will wish to add Vita to their collection.

MCV

GTA: chinatown wars / GTA : liberty city stories / GTA: Vice city stories .... Available on indian PSN for 285 Each.

Havent played any gta ..... thinking of buying one for my vita ..... which one to buy .... Or there is any other good game on offer ... (have bout 500 in wallet which i have to use up)

• 2 weeks later...

14gb left, just got Tekken BR movie, loos gorgeous.

Go with Disgaea 3,Gravity Rush & Dynasty warrior.

That Sumoini game was good too

Which Tekken BR movie and from where u got sumioni I have a Indian psn acc is it in English

Archived