Introduce Yourself : The New Members Thread

SchizoidFreud

from ur name i sorta guessed - "the director" <_<

hahaha, u got a keen eye. but that game was amazing, what do you think? i really off that manhunt 2 gets released under 'mature' as so far its not getting a decent rating in the UK and the US has 'Adult Only' tag.

hahaha, u got a keen eye. but that game was amazing, what do you think? i really off that manhunt 2 gets released under 'mature' as so far its not getting a decent rating in the UK and the US has 'Adult Only' tag.

Yup, manhunt was a kickass game...! There was more blood and gore in GeOW than manhunt, wonder why did they ban manhunt 2 and release GeOW? I'll never understand how these boards work :) !

Edited by Ne0ViniT

Yup, manhunt was a kickass game...! There was more blood and gore in GeOW than manhunt, wonder why did they ban manhunt 2 and release GeOW? I'll never understand how these boards work :D !

exactly, but like i feel Manhunt 2 was made in to the scape goat, as with Jack 'i hate video games' Thompson going all out to ban violent video games and his complete bias views on Rockstar games, the British rating board just slapped a complete ban, so that people think 'oww, wow, they really care about young gamers'

simples as.. plus ign, gamesradar reviewed the games near to 9.5/.10 and 9/10...........

i must filled out near 12 petitions on the wrongfully banning of the game.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

sorry, post not related to main topic.