Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

Some jokes. They are not bad but some of them are good.

A Teacher lecturing on population - In India after Every 10 sec a woman gives birth to a kid.

A Sardar stands up- we must find & stop her!.

Sardar-why r all these people running?

Man- This is a race, the winner will get the cup.

Sardar-If only the winner will get the cup, why are others running?

Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants.

Servant: It's already raining.

Sardar: So what? Take an umbrella and go.

Sardar at an Art Gallery: I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art ?

Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, thats a mirror!

Sardar was writing something very slowly. Friend asked:" Why r u writing so slowly?

Sardar: "I'm writing to my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast.

Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?

Darling : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.

Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Darling : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem Can there be greater than this one?

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.

Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

Three tortoises, Mick, Alan and Les, decide to go on a picnic. So Mick packs the picnic basket with beer and sandwiches. The trouble is the picnic site is ten miles away so it takes them ten days to get there.

When they get there Mick unpacks the food and beer. "Ok Les Give me the bottle opener."

"I didn`t bring it," says Les. "I thought you packed it."

Mick gets worried, He turns to Alan, "Did you bring the bottle opener?"

Naturally Alan didn`t bring it. So they`re stuck ten miles from Home without a bottle opener. Mick and Alan beg Les to go back for It, but he refuses as he says they will eat all the sandwiches.

After two hours, and after they have sworn on their tortoise Lives that they will not eat the sandwiches, he finally agrees. So Les sets off down the road at a steady pace.

Twenty days pass and he still isn`t back and Mick and Alan are starving, but a promise is a promise.

Another five days and he still isn`t back, but a promise is a promise. Finally they can`t take it any longer so they take out a Sandwich each, and just as they are about to eat it, Les pops up from behind a rock and shouts..

"I KNEW IT!... I`M NOT FUKCING GOING!"

• Like 1

:roflroll:

giggle.gif

Dafuq? The guys in the 3rd last pic kiss in awkard siuation, but that guy in the last gif Ducks the Sick in purpose :lol:

rofl2.gif Seriously, I saw it thrice to believe it ^^.

Edited by Urban Romeo