yo Harjas! Add me too will ya :D

It's awesome to see a thread dedicated to gaming channels. On IVG at that.

Check out my video fellas! I've given my gaming videos my own little touch. Do subscribe if you feel like you like my stuff. And tell people! It's time gaming is given the desired attention. Much thanks! :D

• Like 1

In Harjas and Mafia97's videos i have noticed that sometimes there is an nvidia overlay listing the specs like cpu,ram and gpu.Any idea how to get that?

nvm.

just had to get the Geforce Experience beta installed.

Edited by PhantomShade

Check out my video fellas! I've given my gaming videos my own little touch. Do subscribe if you feel like you like my stuff. And tell people! It's time gaming is given the desired attention. Much thanks! :D

hey devo bhaiya nice to see you here :D will just add your channel here :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well here goes. Add my channel up as well :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4WsLJT8OpOoXFXvpY74bAw

added :P

My Latest Videos !!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJextPG4UV7fO5-NYCJtcxA?nohtml5=False

Edited by harjas

• 2 weeks later...

New video is up and this time its dark souls III !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49osmLXvIIU

I am 32 subs down to reach 100 subs

So please sub if u haven't !! :)

Also don't forget to like,share this video with your friends as it would help me a lot !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hilarious video lol :lol:

And my first ever unboxing video is here

introducing the Mionix Sargas Extra Large Mousepad

don't forget to like, sub and share !!! ;)

Edited by harjas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hear that journalist commentating over every video? That's Fair Use.

Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, search engines, criticism, parody, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.

Legal arrangements for content usage.

Thier account was terminated too, but they quickly resolved it.

Look at me Play Cs GO like a Noob :3

New Video

BE sure to smash that like and subscribe button for more videos !!

Edited by harjas

Yo harjas, how does youtube handle video uploads bro? Do i need to re-encode my 1080p video in smaller res also, or does youtube take care of it so that 360p, 480p etc. is automatically availabe?

you answered your question

• You need to work a lot and make quality videos. Be serious about it.
  • Your focus should be on how to grow your channel and not on monetizing.
  • Find your niche and audience. Make in-depth search before starting a channel.
  • Make it professional. Have a nice yet simple intro, good description, and if possible add commentary.
  • Promote your channel. This can be done free (by spreading on social media) or paid promotion.
  • Sign under a network.
  • The earnings are CPM based. A typical content creators earn roughly $1-$3 per 1,000 views.
  • Have a target. One month -> this many subs. Three months -> this many views and triple your subs. A year later -> you should be at least looking for 50-100K subs to make decent amount.

Bunch of images and quotes moving with music audience is small. You might want to re-think your strategy before investing your time.

Good luck.

Guys, pls watch tht video n give me some feedback, ya? Wud really appreciate it, And don't forget to subcribe if you like the video, thnx.

Nice video, my opinion is the music could have been a melodious one, maybe something with flute, violin because talking about India and things related to India we would expect that kind of music..Would make the video soulful..

Really good collections of information..Better use of graphics for the info's would be good as it kind of makes it like a Powerpoint presentation...

All the best with the series and you will get better as you go on..:D

• Like 1