Official Nintendo Switch Thread

CvN2pUIWIAAcxQ-.jpg

From software in there lol

Thats a hell of a good list.

Of course it depends if those developers/publishers are actually making multiplatform games for it or if all they will release is PS360 remasters. Skyrim doesnt make it sound too hopeful. Thats like a decade old game at the moment. And if that is what they show at the reveal then god knows how much lower they are gonna be scraping that barrel.

Edited by Aftrunner

So bad. Its going to bomb like Wii U.

Bolna muskhil hai abhi....asa bhi ho sakta hai ki it might switch off ps4 and xbox one......or like i said khud hi switch off hojayega.

The concept is very cool but Nintendo how it can use it will depend....WiiU bhi kharab nahi hai...infact could have been so much better but they failed to utilize that concept.

See that big WiiU controller could not give much in return and became a sort of liability as it was expensive and WiiU price could not come down also because of it secondly because such poor concept even great games could not put much use of it....now this looks something similar but one clever thing Nintendo is doing is making this there portable console also ...so its like NIntendo 3ds + WiiU.....thats a hell lot of games man.....that will open up such huge library ki admi sambhal nahi payega....

Well put.

I'm hyped for it....Waiting for Mario Kart switch. By any chance is this backwards compatible?

I think WiiU compatibility is a good bet. I wouldnt hold my breath for Wii compatibility though.

Edit Digital only though if it compatible. From what I see this uses memory cards? O.o

Edited by Aftrunner

I think WiiU compatibility is a good bet. I wouldnt hold my breath for Wii compatibility though.

Edit Digital only though if it compatible. From what I see this uses memory cards? O.o

yea man no place to put the disc in.....

Phela toh Nintendo should remove that digital games to be tied console thing....bc....who comes with such chuu concept .....second like people said region free hona hi chahiya......have faced problems big time because of region restriction console......getting games from UK is not that easy and cheap .

The biggest advantage is this doubles up as 3DS follower, which means both Nintendo console and portable output will be on one system, which is huge.

Nintendo can make damn good portable games ....so say even if people not enjoying console games that can get portable games.

I think this will be very huge....infact so huge that ps4 and xbox1 will face big impact in their sales....

Its an interesting concept..And the list of developers they have put up even Wii U had it but we never saw any support from them..Also, did i see Skyrim being played in the video on Switch.

@BigBoss..Can you change title of the thread..