Forgotten games

RPG007

Have you guys played? OR know about a game called "Clive Barker's Undying"?

Me and my friend we used to play it a lot. And at that time, it was one of the best horror game on the block.

Anyone remember it?

There was this james bond game, 007 nightfire. It was pretty good and i enjoyed it very much. It had gadgets like laser cutter watch, lighter bombs etc and the levels were pretty huge and nicely designed. Although it was more of a shooter.

007_-_Nightfire_Coverart.png

HAHA! NO FREAKING WAY. :O You won't believe. I was looking at Nightfire gameplay before making the post.

slR4jME.png

The Game is fantastic. Too bad, the newer 007 games were dumbed down.

There was this james bond game, 007 nightfire. It was pretty good and i enjoyed it very much. It had gadgets like laser cutter watch, lighter bombs etc and the levels were pretty huge and nicely designed. Although it was more of a shooter.

007_-_Nightfire_Coverart.png

Nightfire was ok

But everything or nothing was awesome

Man the tittle track :majesty:

Here enjoy the awesomeness

Yeah that game was good. That stage where the camera shifted to 2d style and we had to dodge big a*s boulders was hard for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ56mVQLRH4&ab_channel=AlexX06

BC I hated this game (because I sucked at it and didn't know what I was doing :P)

Dave, Croc The Gobbo, Demolition Racer, Digdug, Caveman were my favorite arcade games. Played them all except Dave through Chip who later became Digit Demo game CDs. I hope someday someone makes a proper remake of Dave in 2d only. I think the game has huge potential.

Archived