Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Karooo

is anyone getting this on pc for multiplayer???? were there lots of players for AC: brotherhood multiplayer? :scratchchin: will only buy if there is lots of people playing multiplayer !! is there any issues with ping so far on console?? i wanna get it for pc so gotta wait for pc launch and i hope its this year itself!!

for multiplayer get it on console. pc version releases in the first week of december.

got my copy,got ac1 free,also got dicount coupons for ac2 and ac:bhood.pm me if any one wants that.

overall the game is really good so far.the location is really beautiful,they also bumped up the grafix.

desmond missions are really interesting.

starts with a little sad note though. :(

Is it a separate blu ray or a direct download?

Played AC:R for like an hour last night. Maybe I'm just spoiled by UC3's graphics but AC:R's graphics look just OK. Almost exactly like AC:B. (It's not a fair comparison with UC3 anyway since UC3 is very linear unlike AC:R)

After the first couple of missions, there is this chariot chase and it is just plain ridiculous. It was absolutely idiotic, added nothing to my gaming experience, and was just plain annoying. I had to retry it multiple times and even wondered why they even bothered with that scene. It is only a couple of minutes long but it's just :wallbash: I quit after playing a little while following that mission.

I loved AC:B, let's see how this turns out. Hoping it'll only get better

Got the game today and now installing on Ps3.. I hate when you put the disc and want to play but you get a patch first which takes ridiculous amount of time to download and then again the game installs for ridiculous time
:wallbash:

Its 20+ minutes and still waiting to go in game.. I guess by the time it will be ready.. it will be my UC3 MP time
:(

R there frame rate issues with the game? i hd a lot of them in acb especially in crowded Rome areas...it totally spoiled the experience.i had even complained to ubisoft about it but got no specific solution.i hv ordered the game thinking that this wil be sorted out in it.i hv not yet got my copy ..so what are the opinions of the members who r currently playing it?

Archived