Shadoken

6978675876_727875e025_z.jpg

Publisher : Sega

Developer : Sumo Digital

Release Date : TBA

Genre : Kart Racing

Platforms : PS3,Xbox 360,3DS,iOS,PS Vita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDLJxlIw_D4

S&ASRT, true to its name, features transforming vehicles. With this new feature, Sonic and his friends will now be able to transform their cars into boats and planes, allowing them to race like never before in the water and in the air! If Sonic and his friends don?t suit your fancy, Transformed will be playing host to a variety of other legendary SEGA franchises including Panzer Dragoon, Skies of Arcadia, Golden Axe and Jet Set Radio!

Screens :

26470SART_DE_Environment_1-1024x576.png

26483SART_TT_Sonic_Boat_2-1024x576.png

26481SART_TT_Eggman_Boat_1-1024x576.png

26472SART_DE_Sonic_Plane_7-1024x576.png

6978678140_1a2192c1e9_z.jpg

7124766231_2be6edc366_z.jpg

Yeah yeah yeeah , awesome been waiting for this , i hope there is a " reset to track button " this time around , i am a bit :fear: though , the game is awesome with karts but every other game that features sonic racing was not that great , i think it was sonic riders series , i never could get used to the controls & since this game features different types of vehicles i am a bit more worried

^^ Sonic riders wasnt a kart racing game

Yeah i know that but it was a sonic based racing game & i played it on the PS2 but it seemed to futuristic for me & the racing wasn't that fun too i got bored with it easily

• 3 months later...
the whole race is transformed as you get to speed across the gorgeous shimmering blue ocean as well as the roads in a spectacular level inspired by SEGA’s classic arcade racer OutRun.

OH SNAAAAP!!!!! Outrun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyway so apart from shado , sunny are you getting it , i still haven't got your psn id yet >_>

Edit - lol i myself updated the bonus edition contents in the thread , wonder how i forgot , anyway is any retailer here selling the bonus edition ? coz on their websites it's not specified but prices differ by Rs.100

Archived