The Most Hated Game

Hey I thought this would be fun

Name your most hated game/gaming moment and why.

I Hate : Rogue Trooper The Game because I was so hyped when I first heard about it. But they took one of my favorite characters and put him in a lackluster piece of crap. It was a generic tps with no soul whatsoever.

(Still love the character and hope at some point there is another Rogue Trooper)

DmC. f**king BS game.

And whichever FPS started 2 weapon carry limit in FPS genre. f**k that game, whichever it was.

Oh and also qte filled games like Heavy Rain etc which play by themselves.

And whichever FPS started 2 weapon carry limit in FPS genre. f**k that game, whichever it was.

I think you should say f**k the games that tried to mindlessly copy it.

eg COD4 started the whole 'cinematic' modern military shooter trend but it did that very well. Other games started copy pasting and now it's just nonsense.

Prince of Persia 2008 and The Forgotten sands.

All childhood dreams killed. qS8ZUup.gif

:ko: Yeh Toh Afty se bhi agge hai.

Anyways quite a few but one that just comes out of my mind straight away is Fifa 2003...mc game...Rs 2500 literally thrown in fire after i played that pro evolution soccer just once and i realized how bullshit fifa 2003 was.

Anyways quite a few but one that just comes out of my mind straight away is Fifa 2003...mc game...Rs 2500 literally thrown in fire after i played that pro evolution soccer just once and i realized how bullshit fifa 2003 was.

What?

Please don't tell me that you liked 2008 and TFS more than original trilogy.

_

After PoP, it's Hitman: Absolution for me. Waited 6 years for this piece of shite. Fυck! qS8ZUup.gif

What?

Please don't tell me that you liked 2008 and TFS more than original trilogy.

Ofcourse...Both Games were Great...My only problem with 2008 was Ubisfot did'nt even care to finish the story......I hate Ubisoft for one of that reason.

TFS was pretty good.

As for Original ...I loved Sands of time and think that was the best ever POP ...did not like the other 2 games in Trilogy.

Add POP 2008 to my list too. What an abomination that was. Killed POP series.

Kya Kha liya aaj??

Ofcourse...Both Games were Great...My only problem with 2008 was Ubisfot did'nt even care to finish the story......I hate Ubisoft for one of that reason.

TFS was pretty good.

As for Original ...I loved Sands of time and think that was the best ever POP ...did not like the other 2 games in Trilogy.

true-story-54943118519.png

I loved Fifa 03, ManU dream team for the last time. It was also the year I stopped following club football (or any sports) due to personal reasons, so Fifa 03 is special for me.

Also it had the best free kick mechanic.

I loved Fifa 03, ManU dream team for the last time. It was also the year I stopped following club football (or any sports) due to personal reasons, so Fifa 03 is special for me.

Also it had the best free kick mechanic.

Okay. I guess each to his own .

Dude Ubisoft didn't continue the story because majority of gamers hated it. It only looked good, the combat was nerfed for kids, platforming was stupid and characters were pathetic.

Still u cannot just leave the game like that.

Also much of the hatred was due to that ending which literally leaves u where u started...

Okay. I guess each to his own .

Still u cannot just leave the game like that.

~~~~~~

Please don't tell me you it was spoiler of some sort .. I am planning to start POP trilogy HD in 3DDDD .....

#

Its because shortly after that AC:II happened & Ubisoft in all their glory decided that its sales would be the benchmark for POP too & obviously 2008 wasn't upto the mark. Its also the main reason why Forgotten sands happened, quick half baked cash grab attempt based on the movie's hype. Though it never occurred to the fools the efforts gone into AC games & POP after the SOT trilogy was completely different.

+1 to the point as well, Its one of my main hate with Ubi, the treatment that game got after the story looked to take a promising turn when the events of the epilogue were concluded.

I liked that game, it was obviously not at the level of the SOT trilogy but I feel it had the premise and the structure to continue into a really fantastic sequel. There was also lots of stuff cut from the game (griffin sequences, couple of extra bosses, levels, difficulty levels etc) which people do not know because of UBI's terrible dev cycle preceding it, so many flip flops chopping & changing went into it, not even funny.

Forgotten sands though is a truck load of most repulsive crap you can find most definitely. I really hate that game and how it scarred the legacy of SOT.

Archived