Rockstar Hints at Red Dead Redemption 2 Announcement

Responding to questions about the future of the series, Rockstar said, "we love Red Dead too – and are thrilled that so many of you loved John Marston’s tale and are excited for more epic Western action

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/12/rockstar-hints-at-red-dead-redemption-2-announcement

:wOOtjumpy:

Better than a sequel, we could have a prequel. I wouldn't want to play the role of Jack Marston. John has a prior history and that's what I would like to know. May be depict the time when he and Williamson were buddies and his past crimes.

Better than a sequel, we could have a prequel. I wouldn't want to play the role of Jack Marston. John has a prior history and that's what I would like to know. May be depict the time when he and Williamson were buddies and his past crimes.

Go play Red Dead Revolver

I absolutely loved RDR, but what more can they do with RDR 2? It was very good. They could add zombies, wait, they already did that.

Make it a full fleged RPG , where you can choose to be a sheriff , a wanderer or a outlaw , you can customize your character & have the same features online like MP3 & GTA V

Make it a full fleged RPG , where you can choose to be a sheriff , a wanderer or a outlaw , you can customize your character & have the same features online like MP3 & GTA V

No thanks. I'm perfectly happy with it not being an RPG.

To have multiple protogs, you don't need to make it RPG. And unlikely R* will do that, they go really deep in their characters, they are not mere different models in the game.

Archived