The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Started my 2nd playthrough as Female Breton - Equipped Nocturnal robes using console command as its not available in the game ..Only way to get it is thru console command...or by buying Skyrim collectors edition...Best robes for female character :D

I will go all magic this time no one handed or two handed combat :P

Console command to equip Nocturnal robes - press ~ and then type - player.equpitem 00088952 1 (only for Female character)... Robe will disappear if you equip any other armor, then you have type console command again..You can't equip it from inventory :)

1690907-1321352593.jpg

not my pic ...its from Skyrim nexus

Now Play Skyrim LIKE A BOSS on PC.... :bigyellowgrin:

Who is most profitable as a spouse? Ysolda or Mjoll the Lioness? Profitable in the sense: free house, source of income and stuff.

Ysolda gets you regular income while Mjoll gets you a free house.

I'd suggest dump either and get married to Aela.

The most desirable is Hroki in Markath but you can't marry her.

^I have already joined the imperials, can I join companions to marry Aela?

Also, do we get a house if we marry Aela?

I think you do. I have a house in Solitude and being a man I prefer not to stay at my spouse's place. Also, you can join the companions if you're an Imperial Legion member.

She's a beast in combat (and literally), is an expert archery trainer.

BTW if you're just looking to make money then getting married is not really a great way. I always found the random dungeon crawling more profitable. If you need a house then it's a different case. If it's just for an achievement or trophy then I suggest Muiri. Beautiful woman.

If you need a house then it's a different case

Yes, that is the reason why I want to get married.

She's a beast in combat

I prefer playing games solo, it annoys the hell out of me when playing the game with a NPC, no matter how good they are. Also, not interested in archery.

Ysolda is better....imo....maala maala kardiya tha usney mujhey...She is use to give me 3000 gold daily :P...mere peechey se kya karti hogi pata nahi :scratchchin:

On my 2nd playthrough now, iam playing as Female character and iam abt to marry this guy . :fear:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marcurio

The most desirable is Hroki in Markath but you can't marry her.

really ? All i have to do is enter a console command and she will become my wife.. B) .

Edited by Zodak™